Boogie makes Kings remove Chinese New Year"Year of the Monkey" shirts because of Black History Month

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
We don't celebrate it, but a huge chunk of the stadium does.

Are you a monkey? I have never been associated with one. A man can call me a whale until his face turns blue and whales will still have no association with me. I call cacs swine and pork, and I highly doubt they get upset when they see a cave man or porky pig.
Please save your insults about America until your country can consistently feed its citizens.
Actually my country can, please refrain from talking about my country until you can get clean water in Michigan.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
All you educated fools looking down on Boogie for refusing the wear an ape or monkey should kick rocks. He's a grown man and can wear what he pleases.

Didn't realize so many negroes celebrated Chinese New Year! :russ:

I wonder what those same people say about fans throwing bananas at black soccer players? :leostare:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
We don't celebrate it, but a huge chunk of the stadium does.

Are you a monkey? I have never been associated with one. A man can call me a whale until his face turns blue and whales will still have no association with me. I call cacs swine and pork, and I highly doubt they get upset when they see a cave man or porky pig.

Actually my country can, please refrain from talking about my country until you can get clean water in Michigan.
Where is this magical country you call home if I may ask?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ah, so you made an assumption about my country without actually knowing where I'm from.

Alas american stupidity at it's finest, yet again.
Oh and you cleverly avoided telling us what magical country you reside, yet you stay insulting everything thing American while posting on a majority American run forum. You seem to have this love hate relationship with America and I'm trying figure out why?

Why don't you quite being a elusive fakkit and answer the question. Where are you from? That will at least let me know from which perspective your coming from. That is assuming you aren't ashamed of whatever likely shythole you call home.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Oh and you cleverly avoided telling us what magical country you reside, yet you stay insulting everything thing American while posting on a majority American run forum. You seem to have this love hate relationship with America and I'm trying figure out why?

Why don't you quite being a elusive fakkit and answer the question. Where are you from? That will at least let me know from which perspective your coming from. That is assuming you aren't ashamed of whatever likely shythole you call home.
Defend that plantation boy!

*tap shuck tap shuck tap*

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nah, this doesn't take guts. Not that I care about too much about CNY, but this is an ill-advised take of activism. There's no need for Boogie to take a stand against this.

Whether it's technically correct or not is irrelevant. This is how you garner respect over time, you let it be known that certain things aren't gonna fly.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
However misplaced I feel Boogie is here, I still appreciate the thought taken into account here.

Growing up in muted Jordan era of "colorless" athletes, I'm loving these young athletes today. :to:

They're reminding me of conscious 80's hip hop MCs who fought against the BS.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
However misplaced I feel Boogie is here, I still appreciate the thought taken into account here.

Growing up in muted Jordan era of "colorless" athletes, I'm loving these young athletes today. :to:

They're reminding me of conscious 80's hip hop MCs who fought against the BS.

That's my thought. Was he off target? Sure but I appreciate him being aware enough to question it :manny: