Boogie makes Kings remove Chinese New Year"Year of the Monkey" shirts because of Black History Month

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Because the West Coast and Sacramento have a size able Asian population and the Chinese New Year starts this week. Cousins thought the shirts were racist because he's an ignorant clown who doesn't understand their culture. It has NOTHING to do with black people, he's a fukkin idiot
100% this. Cousins and the people who agree with this move are dumb as fukk:camby:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
We ain't in China. fukk this year of the monkey bullshyt. The Chinese aren't celebrating black history month, so why the fukk are these players supposed to give a damn about Chinese New Year?

:camby:
Because we live in the United States of America are some of yall dummies serious with this "Why ain't China doing this?" :mindblown:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
NBA does this Chinese new year thing every year since China has a big market and they want to be global. Also Sac town is like a 1hr drive from the Bay so there are probably a lot of Asians there. I can understand Cousins side too, he said he is fine with it being on any other day except the first

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
NBA does this Chinese new year thing every year since China has a big market and they want to be global. Also Sac town is like a 1hr drive from the Bay so there are probably a lot of Asians there. I can understand Cousins side too, he said he is fine with it being on any other day except the first

sacramento is 20% asian

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
wouldn't have made more damage than some awkward photos but it doesn't bother me

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I don't think we should be offended by that because we have to stop giving these stereotypes power...I know that's asking alot in these petty and ultra sensitive times but cmon ...

A couple years ago I was shopping for baby bedding for my son and his mom's was like no don't get that one it got a monkey on it...not that one it has a rac00n on it....
I'm like look man I'm not gonna bring my son in this world prohibited from certain animals that sh1t sound dumb as hell...and the funny thing was I have knowledge of self and she was a dumb southern broad who was college educated but watches love and hip hop all that ratchet sh!t and kinda looks down on certain blacks that aren't as well to do as her on some new black type sh!t

If we allow what people say about us continue to "enslave " us we will never ever be free or have peace of mind

Chinese animals offer a good deal of peace and good vibes that's the sh!t that im tryna be on this year...positive energy

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:mjlol: ridiculous. He's the one associating random monkeys with black people, and y'all applaud him :francis:

I swear to God everybody is a zombie

:snoop:
You actually see a monkey and get insecure
I know White supremacy has done some major damage to my people...but it's time to break free of the mental shackles my powerful people...u can do it .....:salute: