Boogie makes Kings remove Chinese New Year"Year of the Monkey" shirts because of Black History Month

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I wouldn't want to play in a stadium full of monkey tee shirts either so I can see his point but fukk china.. They ain't celebrating memorial day fukk em

I'd take offense off it being a monkey and being a black man, don't care about no one elses culture.

You gotta take this L and leave this logical bullshyt outta the equation, muthafukkers wanna write paragraphs trying to "explain" shyt, nothing to explain, drop it.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'd take offense off it being a monkey and being a black man, don't care about no one elses culture.

You gotta take this L and leave this logical bullshyt outta the equation, muthafukkers wanna write paragraphs trying to "explain" shyt, nothing to explain, drop it.

You sound dumb as hell...

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the West Coast and Sacramento have a size able Asian population and the Chinese New Year starts this week. Cousins thought the shirts were racist because he's an ignorant clown who doesn't understand their culture. It has NOTHING to do with black people, he's a fukkin idiot
say that to his face tough guy :sas2:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the West Coast and Sacramento have a size able Asian population and the Chinese New Year starts this week. Cousins thought the shirts were racist because he's an ignorant clown who doesn't understand their culture. It has NOTHING to do with black people, he's a fukkin idiot
Pretty much.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

What are you so mad about? You can't dictate to people what they should and shouldn't be offended about. He even said that if they were giving the shirts out on any other day besides the first of February he wouldn't have a problem. Chill out.