Boogie makes Kings remove Chinese New Year"Year of the Monkey" shirts because of Black History Month

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
By this thread I take it that people agreeing with Cuzz are just saying its his prerogative because of real racist comparisons of blacks and apes, but they themselves don't have a problem with the shirt or monkeys whatsoever.

The people thinking Cuzz is reaching aren't saying he's ignorant, they are saying.... Cuzz is reaching.

I think both are right.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh I try to do my best to stay away from judging the type of shyt people get offended by cause it ain't really my place to tell another man what he should or shouldn't be perturbed by. Saying that if he has the clout to get something like this stopped something he clearly at least finds a bit questionable than hats off to him.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is a bit of an overreaction but it's whatever. :manny:

I don't really understand why nikkas are so mad about this :mjlol:

I'm more confused at the people who are furious about someone getting offended. :mjpls:

It's one thing to say you weren't offended. It's another to start insulting the offended person and mocking others.

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DSC_1200.JPG

:mjpls:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
This just goes to show how White Supremacy has damaged the minds of those who have been oppressed :snoop:
To see a monkey on a shirt and then associate that with YOURSELF is exactly what the racist people who used such tactics want you to think. Black people didn't look at themselves as apes, that is what was used as a racial slur because of skin color

So why reinforce it by acting like there is a hint of truth to it?

TO all those saying "Good for you DeMarco" I have to say :usure:

If I wear a Ritz shirt am I taking subliminals at the white man? :wow:

In what instance would the average nikka be rocking a Ritz cracker shirt without some joke behind it? Horrible comparison.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In what instance would the average nikka be rocking a Ritz cracker shirt without some joke behind it? Horrible comparison.
The average nikka :leostare: Maybe, just maybe its your thought process on this one OG Bobby J
For starters, who period wears Ritz shirts? So anyone actually wearing one is either Poor as fukk
Or.. These wanna be hip stores might have a Ritz shirt and they'll also have a chips ahoy shirt and some mo shyt :yeshrug:
Now, to go the extra mile that you went with it, where would a brotha go buy a Ritz shirt that is subliminally saying "fukk you cracka"
I guess you gotta to to the swap meet? You got me talking like the dude playing the dude desguised as another dude
Got some crawfish he-yump :troll:

Let me get serious with you. Your mental slavery puts those meanings to it. It all exist in your head.
The year of the monkey :hula: A ritz cracker T-shirt

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
If I was Chinese I'd lead some kind of racial insensitivity boycott against the Kings

Get a bit of media attention, a bit of outrage going- oh, what do you mean, the Chinese don't care about any of that bullshyt?

And that's why they get ahead.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If I was Chinese I'd lead some kind of racial insensitivity boycott against the Kings

Get a bit of media attention, a bit of outrage going- oh, what do you mean, the Chinese don't care about any of that bullshyt?

And that's why they get ahead.
Dap + rep

Asians be like "fukk all that bullshyt, I'll be your boss soon :francis:"