Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
They are at their peak i think. Im putting all my bread back into my bank account. Closed my betterment account. Im gonna stick with ROTH and individul dividend stock. Im gonna avoid funds totally at this point
why? Why not just have your roth with betterment? Their fees are low

Ive been checking on GE also. Is that a dividend stock
GE is a good stock. They're also buying the drilling services division of Haliburton

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
why? Why not just have your roth with betterment? Their fees are low

GE is a good stock. They're also buying the drilling services division of Haliburton
Im gonna reopen my account eventually. I just want to restructure my strategy. I put a shytload of money into Betterment at 1 time. Probably too much. I am going to hold it in my Barclays account and take it from there. I want to make a move on another piece of property first and then reinvest

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
So, anyone looking at Bitcoin?

-1x-1.png

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I saw a note the other day where China devalued the Yuan and bitcoin shot up in tandem. Seems pretty correlated to China.

FYI there's a Bitcoin trust fund available through most brokerage services. Ticker GBTC on OTC.

Not a lot of liquidity but it's been on a tear lately. There's not much supply at these levels, still has room to shoot up considerably.