Brooklyn Without Limits
Top changes in Open interest
CVyfX0FUEAAU1jm.jpg:large

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Chipotle is up because they didn't poison anybody today.
You a trader? Im starting to purchase stocks for my son. Its in my brokerage account but ill eventually turn it over to a custodial account. I also have an account with betterment, i also rolled my roth over to betterment and rolled my wifes 401k over to betterment. My job goes through fidelity for 401k. I was also looking at their sector etfs, but vanguards etfs seem to perform better. I want to purchase my son some index funds also. He is only 22 months. What do you see happening for 2016. After the correction its been brutal

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You a trader? Im starting to purchase stocks for my son. Its in my brokerage account but ill eventually turn it over to a custodial account. I also have an account with betterment, i also rolled my roth over to betterment and rolled my wifes 401k over to betterment. My job goes through fidelity for 401k. I was also looking at their sector etfs, but vanguards etfs seem to perform better. I want to purchase my son some index funds also. He is only 22 months. What do you see happening for 2016. After the correction its been brutal

I don't really see any growth in earnings coming up for the year. So I think 2016 is either going to be flat or down (for the US anyways). All the big banks are getting bearish too. Economic data has just been bad lately and it looks like the recovery from 2008 has hit its top here.

I like Vanguard and always recommend their index funds in here.

I'm not a trader but I work for an investment bank and I'll make speculative bets here and there but I don't trade everyday. I do follow it every day though.

Even if you think this upcoming year will be bad I would say you should take the long view (decades) and invest and build up a nice portfolio for yourself and son. There's a book called "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" that gives a pretty good guide how to set up a portfolio using Vanguard index funds (the book can be a little dry though).

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I don't really see any growth in earnings coming up for the year. So I think 2016 is either going to be flat or down (for the US anyways). All the big banks are getting bearish too. Economic data has just been bad lately and it looks like the recovery from 2008 has hit its top here.

I like Vanguard and always recommend their index funds in here.

I'm not a trader but I work for an investment bank and I'll make speculative bets here and there but I don't trade everyday. I do follow it every day though.

Even if you think this upcoming year will be bad I would say you should take the long view (decades) and invest and build up a nice portfolio for yourself and son. There's a book called "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" that gives a pretty good guide how to set up a portfolio using Vanguard index funds (the book can be a little dry though).
Index funds have cheaper fees than mutual funds. What are index funds via vanguard you recommend?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I'm thinking about pulling ALL of my money out of the market (I'll keep my Nike stock) and putting that shyt in a high yield savings account until I see where things are headed. I'm long term mined but this shyt is getting brutal