Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DRYS and BBRY for me today. I think Blackberry still has some upward momentum before it pulls back.

Chen is doing his thing with BBRY and with FOXCONN on board, they should see some momentum in Far East markets.

Markets are down but the portfolio of stocks I recommended are actually green

BBRY, MCIG, DANG, SZYM

I'm in two penny stocks

MCIG
BIEL (which i've had for several years and is finally moving lol)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I remember back in my younger pneny stock days, buying a company SSTY and they gave us a dividend in a company, restricted for 3 years - by the time it was all said and done the shares of the divi company were worthless and I had about a million shares lol.

That was also the time where I was in JSDA (jones soda) and made $8K as it went from $1 and ~$40 bux :smile: :smile: :smile:

i didn't sell though, I was young and dumb - and I basically lost most of that money. I treat stocks like my women, i never fall in love
...never
You might wanna cover that short, green cures is tweeting
DhmlSP2QUf

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might wanna cover that short, green cures is tweeting
DhmlSP2QUf

Full disclosure, I did not short shares - I was unable to because of my broker (would need to use IB); however, if I was and you showed me that picture of cheap chapstick

I would tell you

1343102706782964_animate.gif

I'm not selling!

LOL

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best is yet to come :wow: he dont even know it yet :ohlawd:

every product they have hinted at chapstick, ointments, hemp powder all our on vitacost.com and is already a penetrated market.

they better get that medicinal distribution up and running, that's what people care about.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
every product they have hinted at chapstick, ointments, hemp powder all our on vitacost.com and is already a penetrated market.

they better get that medicinal distribution up and running, that's what people care about.
imagine if they release a pr stating they are opening their own dispensary in colorado....what im sayin is they can branch out....and you forgetting that "Green Cures" and Green Magic" are two very good patents/names to have.....it sells by name alone...

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@7oclock you really think someone invested 3 million dollars for some chapstick
lebron-kevin-durant-wtf-o.gif

we don't know the particulars behind that move

arent' they giving aways $4M in dividends (now $400K) for PVCL? Would be funny if that operating cash is tied to that - they haven't said anything about the outside investor, only that he's purchasing at .004 , price is at .009 the dilutive effect in the short-term would drive this fairly down.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh only two of my stocks are doing good today ONTY and MCIG

I feel like Shugg right now but I'm impressed with MCIG and their operations based on the diligence I've done, i actually hope people sell and get this back to the .30's , I will LOAD up