Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
.0011 - lets see where it heads from here.

GDSM though kudos! If i could have bought some sunday, I would have - muthafukka tweets on the weekend
The 2250 I put into it is now worth 7500...wish I had put more :wow:
they took the wrong route IMO, not sure why they decided hemp oil and products was a good idea - kinda screams that they are just in it for the hustle.
Bra, give them time....your short is gonna get burned when they PR the dividends date you know that right :plo:

Im now up 6,400 in 1 H 43 Mins

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 2250 I put into it is now worth 7500...wish I had put more :wow:

Bra, give them time....your short is gonna get burned when they PR the dividends date you know that right :plo:

Im now up 6,400 in 1 H 43 Mins

you're breaking even on TTDZ right?

The dividends are going to be restricted, watch - you will not be able to cash out for over a year. If that's what they are doing - as I suspect - then it will be a scam. PVCL will be worthless in a years time.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly merging with private company that has revenues already in colorado....this could get interesting, no dilution coming as stated by ceo, or r/s in gdsm history :ahh:

Rumor has it GDSM is gonna shell out QASP?

QASP is climbing up iHub breakout boards and it's a triple sub. Just copped some because you know what they say, buy on rumors sell on news...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
you're breaking even on TTDZ right?

The dividends are going to be restricted, watch - you will not be able to cash out for over a year. If that's what they are doing - as I suspect - then it will be a scam. PVCL will be worthless in a years time.
You've done your dd i see :ehh:

But dividend news, is still dividend news :ufdup:

This company is legit, has an office its moving into today, has investors, upcoming dividend, 3-4 websites which u can order from soon, no dilutions, a couple of products with more up and coming products, a new soon to be named ceo, and you want to short :heh:

:ufdup:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Rumor has it GDSM is gonna shell out QASP?

QASP is climbing up iHub breakout boards and it's a triple sub. Just copped some because you know what they say, buy on rumors sell on news...
They arent...I'd get out tbh....the company I think they will merge with is an mj accessory company

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've done your dd i see :ehh:

But dividend news, is still dividend news :ufdup:

This company is legit, has an office its moving into today, has investors, upcoming dividend, 3-4 websites which u can order from soon, no dilutions, a couple of products with more up and coming products, a new soon to be named ceo, and you want to short :heh:

:ufdup:

I remember back in my younger pneny stock days, buying a company SSTY and they gave us a dividend in a company, restricted for 3 years - by the time it was all said and done the shares of the divi company were worthless and I had about a million shares lol.

That was also the time where I was in JSDA (jones soda) and made $8K as it went from $1 and ~$40 bux :smile: :smile: :smile:

i didn't sell though, I was young and dumb - and I basically lost most of that money. I treat stocks like my women, i never fall in love
...never

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I
Be careful. Dropped another 5% in AH and is overbought. It's the highest it has been in 3 years and was $0.42 within the past year. Too much room to go backwards.

I religiously watch these Chinese stocks. CNET could be different, but I've seen plenty of them jump way up on no news or boring news. They usually experience a large next day drop, then continue to steadily fall back towards the price before the jump. Some will float a little above that initial price.

Again, CNET could be different, but I'm skeptical. Sharebuilder used to have it in their "Basement Bargain" section as a stock that should be higher. I think this could be a big year too for M&A in China, so people could be speculating CNET is a candidate for a Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu, etc.
I should've bought Friday. :sadcam:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I

I should've bought Friday. :sadcam:

Do you day trade or hold long term? No way I'd hold this long term, unless I saw some justifiable reason. There's no fundamental reason I can see to buy and hold this stock.

You could day trade and make a little cash because there's short term interest in this stock, but with where it's been trading the past couple of months, the last thing you want to do is get caught on the wrong side of the dump when it goes back under a dollar.

It's still overbought. Wouldn't be surprised to see it fall back down to its open price.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Do you day trade or hold long term? No way I'd hold this long term, unless I saw some justifiable reason. There's no fundamental reason I can see to buy and hold this stock.

You could day trade and make a little cash because there's short term interest in this stock, but with where it's been trading the past couple of months, the last thing you want to do is get caught on the wrong side of the dump when it goes back under a dollar.

It's still overbought. Wouldn't be surprised to see it fall back down to its open price.
I day trade. My long term investments are all ETFs. I could've made a quick 25% off of CNET if I would've bought Friday like I was thinking about. Oh well.

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
fukk fukk fukk stbv

trash company

absolute garbage

2 weeks of good PR every other day or so yet its been tanking the entire time

gonna need a gem to make back these losses