Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
you like chinese stocks right? you ever heard of XIN? I know everyone likes to talk about the bubble bursting but this company is ridiculously undervalued.

Never heard of it. Looking at those charts though, be a real estate company that IPOs when the housing market brings down the global economy brehs

:lolbron:

It's moving back to lows and is oversold, so could be some short term profit there. You think it's undervalued long term?

I haven't done any DD on this particular company, but just for my personal taste, I couldn't invest in anything to do with Chinese real estate. That's a huge bubble waiting to burst. Seeing how the markets panicked about some shytty Chinese manufacturing numbers, I'm terrified what happens to the world markets when China's housing market finally implodes.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
have no idea. who knows if it's really happening either - just because they said it, doesn't mean it will happen either.
Its restricted im sure....what are your thoughts on the gravestone doji on TTDZ today....hoping for news premarket tomorrow :sadcam:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Never heard of it. Looking at those charts though, be a real estate company that IPOs when the housing market brings down the global economy brehs

:lolbron:

It's moving back to lows and is oversold, so could be some short term profit there. You think it's undervalued long term?

I haven't done any DD on this particular company, but just for my personal taste, I couldn't invest in anything to do with Chinese real estate. That's a huge bubble waiting to burst. Seeing how the markets panicked about some shytty Chinese manufacturing numbers, I'm terrified what happens to the world markets when China's housing market finally implodes.

i totally agree, it's a bubble.

the valuation is just soooo low.....it's like 2 times earnings and trading about 30% of the book value. guess it's just one of those bullshyt chinese stocks. that's why i asked you. i guess they had shytty earnings today.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
i totally agree, it's a bubble.

the valuation is just soooo low.....it's like 2 times earnings and trading about 30% of the book value. guess it's just one of those bullshyt chinese stocks. that's why i asked you. i guess they had shytty earnings today.

When I run through Sharebuilder or Ameritrade to find companies trading below fundamentals, a lot of them are Chinese stocks. Most people are probably afraid of the rampant accounting fraud, so they stick with more household names like a Baidu or Tencent. I've made money on some of those names trading below fundamentals that I'd never heard of like CXDC and CAAS, but those are plastic and auto industries. Again, real estate there scares me too much. I've seen the empty brand new apartment buildings and homes with more ridiculous valuations than California real estate. I'd be afraid to be on the wrong end of the crash there.

There's been a few Chinese stocks I watched for way too long and moved too far up for my comfort. CNET and CJJD come to mind. I'm always afraid to jump into these no name low priced Chinese stocks. The problem is the volume on these comes out of nowhere on some ridiculous news and then I'm even more afraid to get in.

A penny stock trading at a near low of $0.25 that's oversold right now that I'll probably buy soon is CEAI. Education company. Risky, but not as volatile as some of these other penny stocks. Another one I've watched for awhile that I like in the coal industry is SCOK, although I'm waiting for it to drop back down some into the low 1:20s.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I'll have to make a note of that. Just stop into a branch?

Fees are more expensive than other places though, so I'd look elsewhere afterwards if you're a heavy trader

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
When I run through Sharebuilder or Ameritrade to find companies trading below fundamentals, a lot of them are Chinese stocks. Most people are probably afraid of the rampant accounting fraud, so they stick with more household names like a Baidu or Tencent. I've made money on some of those names trading below fundamentals that I'd never heard of like CXDC and CAAS, but those are plastic and auto industries. Again, real estate there scares me too much. I've seen the empty brand new apartment buildings and homes with more ridiculous valuations than California real estate. I'd be afraid to be on the wrong end of the crash there.

There's been a few Chinese stocks I watched for way too long and moved too far up for my comfort. CNET and CJJD come to mind. I'm always afraid to jump into these no name low priced Chinese stocks. The problem is the volume on these comes out of nowhere on some ridiculous news and then I'm even more afraid to get in.

A penny stock trading at a near low of $0.25 that's oversold right now that I'll probably buy soon is CEAI. Education company. Risky, but not as volatile as some of these other penny stocks. Another one I've watched for awhile that I like in the coal industry is SCOK, although I'm waiting for it to drop back down some into the low 1:20s.

at the end of the day they regress to the mean dont they? And I dont mean just these Chinese stocks