Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had GDSM at .0009... Sold it at .0014 to recoup what I lost on AQUM

Will probably jump back in GDSM depending on where it opens tomorrow. Should run this week on PR

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I had GDSM at .0009... Sold it at .0014 to recoup what I lost on AQUM

Will probably jump back in GDSM depending on where it opens tomorrow. Should run this week on PR
That thing is finna runnnnnnnn....especially if they are merging with who I thing they are :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/green-cures-triton-completed-closed-131500971.html

1388244719973.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
TIBURON, CA--(Marketwired - Mar 3, 2014) - Green Cures, Inc. and Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTDZ)managements, announced today the conclusion and the closing of the takeover transaction and the full control of Triton by the Green Cures management.

Effective immediately after the takeover, Green Cures, Inc. will advise the responsible authorities with the change of control and provide additional information to the shareholders regarding the company's activities including the previously announced dividends of shares as far as distribution method and number of shares per shareholder.

The management of Green Cures Inc. wishes to inform the public and the investment community that it is planning to build branding and recognition through strategic retailing and advertising its products with top quality portals. It is important to note that management has already established relationships with Southern California retail outlets to start selling its products and will be listing them in due course on its website.

Green Cures, Inc. is scheduled to launch its first state of the art E-commerce site www.allbotanical.com in March 2014; along with its United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) certified organic products among which include: Green Magic Hemp Seed Protein Powder, and Green Magic lip balms made with organic hemp seed oil ingredients.

Green Cures, Inc. is in the process of forming a new Board of Directors and appointing new Officers that will be managing the company. Upon the finalization of the new Board of Directors and complete list of Officers, the company is planning to announce publicly all names of the new management team.

About Green Cures Inc.: www.greencuresinc.com
Green Cures Inc. operates a diverse portfolio of services and products within the medical marijuana and botanical industry, as permitted by law. In this rapidly growing industry of alternative care field, Green Cures Inc. also brings to the online community portals with information and resources regarding the benefits of cannabis-derived products.

FDA Statement
The statements in this document have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. The products and statements referenced in this document are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Triton Distribution Systems, Inc.
info@tritonds.com

TTDZ and GDSM gonna make me 10 G's today....will post pic at bell close :myman:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im up 4500 in 5 minutes yo :wow:

GDSM, you could see that one coming

TTDZ bounces back and will be walked down - no one is going to be buy lip balms and oinments made from HEMP to support further moves up. Expectation was much higher, we'll see if they get that dispensary for medicinal

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way MCIG is up to .50 cents

I think it hit .75 cents and possible $1 by summertime - and you know I'm not high on penny stocks but I see and hear people buying the product up and out!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
GDSM, you could see that one coming

TTDZ bounces back and will be walked down - no one is going to be buy lip balms and oinments made from HEMP to support further moves up. Expectation was much higher, we'll see if they get that dispensary for medicinal
You do know the company can expand right...this is the beginning..they also have a drink too, and ties to local dispensaries

Anyways Im up 5,400 and an hour hasn't passed yet :wow:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know the company can expand right...this is the beginning

I'm not a believer in TTDZ, and I don't see it moving past .02 but we'll see what type of fluff they PR. Ointments and balms is a failure to understand the market place and driving value. You can order this stuff on EBAY and it's not worth $3M of operating capital, so they better have something in their back pocket.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know the company can expand right...this is the beginning..they also have a drink too, and ties to local dispensaries

Anyways Im up 5,400 and an hour hasn't passed yet :wow:

you better take your profits now in GDSM! :smile: lol

i'm about to short TTDZ back to sub pennies

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not a believer in TTDZ, and I don't see it moving past .02 but we'll see what type of fluff they PR. Ointments and balms is a failure to understand the market place and driving value. You can order this stuff on EBAY and it's not worth $3M of operating capital, so they better have something in their back pocket.
Give them time, this is a new industry, this is their first official day as a public MMJ company....either they adapt and move up or stay stagnant and lose me money...I bet my left nut they adapt

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bad make your move:shaq:

L2's looking mighty thin on the ask side tho :plo:

.0011 - lets see where it heads from here.

GDSM though kudos! If i could have bought some sunday, I would have - muthafukka tweets on the weekend

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give them time, this is a new industry, this is their first official day as a public MMJ company....either they adapt and move up or stay stagnant and lose me money...I bet my left nut they adapt

they took the wrong route IMO, not sure why they decided hemp oil and products was a good idea - kinda screams that they are just in it for the hustle.