Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Respect. . . big gamble, but most people can't understand it takes money to make money.
One life to live, im tryna do it big....If I get the kind of capital that im hoping for from these gambles, im minimizing the weed plays in my portfolio from 100% to less than 30% :yeshrug:

Im not trying to be nowhere near for the dump :lolbron:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2500 in GDSM at .0008
9000 in TTDZ at .0108

Had I not sold MFST 2 days before last week my 2000 investment would be at 3500 :yeshrug:

Patience is key....watching your shyt go up 3000 in one day then -1200 2-3 days is a row is terrible, but Im confident that both companies will do their mergers just fine.

Green Cures and TTDZ would be just :ohlawd:
https://twitter.com/GreenCuresinc
http://greencuresinc.com
"Ordering your medical cannabis products is just one click away. Providing an interactive platform and promoting education in regards to Medical Marijuana."
:ooh:

Also like to note that GDSM once hit 3 cents some time ago...with this merger and the weed hype, if it does that again...im sittin on 75000.....may go even higher

after some DD, I'm almost certain TTDZ is not going to do anything (IMO) the CEO is a real estate director and has aclothing line. Medicinal MJ is being sold already, there's nothing revolutionary about what they are doing and the other piece is that they will make products like oils, lotions, and chap stick with Cannibis in it - healing salves. Sorry, I don't see this one being primetime.

GDSM - don't know enough about the MJ side - but again investing in a company with no business plan, targets, just the fact that they said they will be looking at the MJ market doesn't seem like a sound investment..but obviously if it pops you will be sitting pretty.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
after some DD, I'm almost certain TTDZ is not going to do anything (IMO) the CEO is a real estate director and has aclothing line. Medicinal MJ is being sold already, there's nothing revolutionary about what they are doing and the other piece is that they will make products like oils, lotions, and chap stick with Cannibis in it - healing salves. Sorry, I don't see this one being primetime.

GDSM - don't know enough about the MJ side - but again investing in a company with no business plan, targets, just the fact that they said they will be looking at the MJ market doesn't seem like a sound investment..but obviously if it pops you will be sitting pretty.
Im just waiting for the PR's and Im out bra

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@7oclock what you gotta realize is that of course the CEO's of these new companies have no prior experience in being MJ Co. executives: It was illegal :heh:

Of course your not gonna take him seriously at first, but damn bra, I bet my left nut half the stores in Colorado have people that own them that had no prior experience either, doesnt mean they arent profitable.

This is a new industry, and a new company going public, lets give the merger a chance so Green Cures can at least give out their first PR before we bash them away.

Sheesh their moving into the new offices tomorrow...lets just take it one step at a time bra :myman:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lastly @7oclock the guy David O. has not been named the CEO yet...he is an investor, he and the other investors could name any other guy the CEO....hes putting up 3 mil in operating , so Im a lil confident in the guy....lets just see what March brings us (or me I should say :lolbron:)

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@7oclock what you gotta realize is that of course the CEO's of these new companies have no prior experience in being MJ Co. executives: It was illegal :heh:

Of course your not gonna take him seriously at first, but damn bra, I bet my left nut half the stores in Colorado have people that own them that had no prior experience either, doesnt mean they arent profitable.

This is a new industry, and a new company going public, lets give the merger a chance so Green Cures can at least give out their first PR before we bash them away.

Sheesh their moving into the new offices tomorrow...lets just take it one step at a time bra :myman:

hey I get it, but when I think of successful MJ business men - I don't see a real estate agent heading that company up. Especially, the medicinal supply of MJ - what experience does he have in inventory management, supply chain, distribution being from the real estate industry? Not my first vote, he's only put $60K into buying the company (probably via debt) and is getting supposedly $3M in operating capital - there's no functional operations that has been disclosed , so it will very curious who gave him $3M and what the cash burn is like because he can easily make 3-4x his investment with salaries and bonus his first year.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lastly @7oclock the guy David O. has not been named the CEO yet...he is an investor, he and the other investors could name any other guy the CEO....hes putting up 3 mil in operating , so Im a lil confident in the guy....lets just see what March brings us (or me I should say :lolbron:)

I think you may get some returns on GDSM, CEO is a smart guy using twitter like that - good for some pump lol.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
hey I get it, but when I think of successful MJ business men - I don't see a real estate agent heading that company up. Especially, the medicinal supply of MJ - what experience does he have in inventory management, supply chain, distribution being from the real estate industry? Not my first vote, he's only put $60K into buying the company (probably via debt) and is getting supposedly $3M in operating capital - there's no functional operations that has been disclosed , so it will very curious who gave him $3M and what the cash burn is like because he can easily make 3-4x his investment with salaries and bonus his first year.
Aye :yeshrug: Apple started in a garage...no disrespect your very smart but you would have said the same about Steve J. :whoa:

Lets just wait for the PR thats step one:youngsabo:

Cuz I aint sellin:smugdraper:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye :yeshrug: Apple started in a garage...no disrespect your very smart but you would have said the same about Steve J. :whoa:

Lets just wait for the PR thats step one:youngsabo:

Cuz I aint sellin:smugdraper:

apple didn't have stock being traded when they were in the garage, its one thing to ask your family and use your own funds to start a company - it's another to ask investors to do the same when they have no details of your business plan :smile:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
apple didn't have stock being traded when they were in the garage, its one thing to ask your family and use your own funds to start a company - it's another to ask investors to do the same when they have no details of your business plan :smile:
:ehh:

If it tanks

drago.png

It tanks

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you may get some returns on GDSM, CEO is a smart guy using twitter like that - good for some pump lol.

I'm thinkin g GDSM moves tomorrow or Tuesday, there's a lot of hype being pushed on TWitter and Investorhub (it's the #1 read board) - I might have to take a small flyer out on this and see if I can get in on the quick money

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm thinkin g GDSM moves tomorrow or Tuesday, there's a lot of hype being pushed on TWitter and Investorhub (it's the #1 read board) - I might have to take a small flyer out on this and see if I can get in on the quick money
Supposedly merging with private company that has revenues already in colorado....this could get interesting, no dilution coming as stated by ceo, or r/s in gdsm history :ahh:

My 2.5 million shares at .0008 should have been 4.5 mil but nooo, I had to dump it into TTDZ :snoop:

Should have evened my investments but oh well, im confident in both :bayer: