Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Shugg Ross I'm losing faith in TTDZ. It shouldn't be bleeding this much. Looks like it's going the PMCM route

My entry point is .0109 :snoop:

Just keeping it real with you breh. Hope I'm wrong

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I'll be keeping an eye out on the progress of VRNS. Manage unstructured data for business. Somewhat similar to SPLK or DATA.

IPO started out too rich for my blood, so I'll wait for it to come back down to earth and see the progress. The type of stock with the potential to double or triple (if it falls) after a year or two.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Shugg Ross I'm losing faith in TTDZ. It shouldn't be bleeding this much. Looks like it's going the PMCM route

My entry point is .0109 :snoop:

Just keeping it real with you breh. Hope I'm wrong

:( dude, there's no product launched, no building (they are just now opening an office), no strategic plan or business plan made public - this one is like me buying a shell and saying "hey, i'm going to be making creams and lotions out of cannabis and also being a medicinal distributor but have no operations at this point, but please invest in me".

YOu may see some bounces but I can't see this hitting a penny in the short term - unless they have hidden operations, products, and revenue streams that I know nothing about.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Down 2 G's

Big balls and they jingle like alotta keys
lil-wayne-singing-o.gif

Cuz I aint sellin:birdman:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Gold Coast Mining Co ?@GoldCoastMining 30m
Do not hold me to it, but I think some interesting news out early this upcoming week

Im not selling
tumblr_mde5awWBdc1r1gapro1_400.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
http://www.dtcc.com/~/media/Files/pdf/2014/2/7/a7676.ashx
^^^
No more shorting, shorties gotta cover:bayer:

Yep, I'm being totally realisitic...I always put the disclaimer (except in the last post lol) that these valuations take a back seat in pennystock world to PR and PnD (pump n dump); however, the long term effect is that without monetization these are extremely overvalued and even with revenues it will come to light that the operations of these companies cannot support the valuations they are at currently. This is why there's HUGE short interest in the majority of these and when I say huge, I mean HUGE.
youregoddamnrightbreakingbad.gif

Im definetly not selling:banderas:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
GDSM CEO tweeted just now
@GoldCoastMining: looking at Mon. or Tues for a message to the investment community.
@GoldCoastMining: For once shareholders need to participate in success and growth. I am dedicated to this theory.

I thought about selling last week :ehh:

tumblr_mt7zwfw2SP1sbu5xto1_400.gif

无名的

Superstar
Daps
How much you have tied up into these penny stocks?

I respect the gangster.

:salute:

I quickly learned the beginner's lesson that you don't panic and don't be greedy. To the first point, I also learned you need balls of steel to watch your money seemingly evaporate and not cut out too early because it often rebounds, but to also know when you absolutely have to cut out.

That's why I can't fukk with the penny stocks. I need the option to buy options to hedge against losses.

With the calls and puts I bought on EPE, the stock could cut in half and I'll make money and if it doubles by August, I'll make almost 60k.

:heh:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
How much you have tied up into these penny stocks?

I respect the gangster.

:salute:

I quickly learned the beginner's lesson that you don't panic and don't be greedy. To the first point, I also learned you need balls of steel to watch your money seemingly evaporate and not cut out too early because it often rebounds, but to also know when you absolutely have to cut out.

That's why I can't fukk with the penny stocks. I need the option to buy options to hedge against losses.

With the calls and puts I bought on EPE, the stock could cut in half and I'll make money and if it doubles by August, I'll make almost 60k.

:heh:
2500 in GDSM at .0008
9000 in TTDZ at .0108

Had I not sold MFST 2 days before last week my 2000 investment would be at 3500 :yeshrug:

Patience is key....watching your shyt go up 3000 in one day then -1200 2-3 days is a row is terrible, but Im confident that both companies will do their mergers just fine.

Green Cures and TTDZ would be just :ohlawd:
https://twitter.com/GreenCuresinc
http://greencuresinc.com
"Ordering your medical cannabis products is just one click away. Providing an interactive platform and promoting education in regards to Medical Marijuana."
:ooh:

Also like to note that GDSM once hit 3 cents some time ago...with this merger and the weed hype, if it does that again...im sittin on 75000.....may go even higher

无名的

Superstar
Daps
2500 in GDSM at .0008
9000 in TTDZ at .0108

Had I not sold MFST 2 days before last week my 2000 investment would be at 3500 :yeshrug:

Patience is key....watching your shyt go up 3000 in one day then -1200 2-3 days is a row is terrible, but Im confident that both companies will do their mergers just fine.

Green Cures and TTDZ would be just :ohlawd:
https://twitter.com/GreenCuresinc
http://greencuresinc.com
"Ordering your medical cannabis products is just one click away. Providing an interactive platform and promoting education in regards to Medical Marijuana."
:ooh:

Respect. . . big gamble, but most people can't understand it takes money to make money.