USA
Like I said:smugdraper:....Im.. Not.. Selling
breaking-bad-gif-heisenberg-868457.gif

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all fairness, I own or have owned Apple, Citigroup, Cablevision, Weight Watchers and many others -- all legitimate companies.

And in a month I made more money on LATF than any company I've ever bought. By a wide margin

Sometimes risks do pay off

I hear you breh...I play options :smile: so getting 500% returns happen in my portfolio (not regularly obviously) the risk on those are way better than penny stocks. How much have you lost in TTDZ, GSMN, PMCM and all these other crap companies that literally have been cut in 1/2 after jumps (rhetorical question). It's the nature of the market but investing in shell companies with no revenues, no legitimate operations, and just a bunch of fluff is not good investing and will take it's toll on your portfolio in the long term. Unless you're just extremely lucky lol

not knocking but these don't pay off for me, at 1-3% of my portfolio....I'd rather get 20% in my other 80% because I know my portfolio is healthy and allocated properly.

My contribution to this board is to assist in those who want diversification and true portfolio management...if you prefer riskier penny stocks then Shugg is probably more of the person you should be following. But if you read up on all my posts in here, they've been fairly spot on as far as the advice I've handed out.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Alright, yall. Help a novice out. I just joined an investopedia game with a couple friends/classmates, they seem to know a decent more about th
MCIG up 20% , real product, real sales - not a MJ grower but utilizes loose leaf and also vitamin vaporizer. I think this is going to be huge as a niche play, no other e-cig / hookah does this

investorcig.png

ya'll put a breh on some of these weed stocks

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, yall. Help a novice out. I just joined an investopedia game with a couple friends/classmates, they seem to know a decent more about th

that's SHUGG area

my initial diligience though shows that the following "MJ" plays are legit although most are overvalued

PHOT, TRTC, MCIG,

not really into the other ones

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Yo why the fukk did CNET drop 16% today? :what: Didn't they just pop because of some co-sign by the Chinese government? I might have to scoop that tomorrow.

Be careful. Dropped another 5% in AH and is overbought. It's the highest it has been in 3 years and was $0.42 within the past year. Too much room to go backwards.

I religiously watch these Chinese stocks. CNET could be different, but I've seen plenty of them jump way up on no news or boring news. They usually experience a large next day drop, then continue to steadily fall back towards the price before the jump. Some will float a little above that initial price.

Again, CNET could be different, but I'm skeptical. Sharebuilder used to have it in their "Basement Bargain" section as a stock that should be higher. I think this could be a big year too for M&A in China, so people could be speculating CNET is a candidate for a Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu, etc.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

TTDZ ... Green Cures Moves Into its new office this Sunday :bayer:
Takeover is almost complete :ohlawd:

I seen pictures of the construction being 98% done :ahh:

The three websites look crisp and professional :ooh:

The accumulation on this thing is amazing, on red days the volume is sooo low, only newbs and people who haven't done their DD are selling...people are accumulating :jawalrus:

March is about to get real interesting :smugbiden:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

The accumulation on this thing is amazing, on red days the volume is sooo low, only newbs and people who haven't done their DD are selling...people are accumulating :jawalrus:

:leon: So MCIG and TTDZ is looking like what Im gonna throw some change at (:usure:virtual). I might throw some real coin at the TTDZ though, is a couple hundred a good look? :patrice:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:leon :So MCIG and TTDZ is looking like what Im gonna throw some change at (:usure:virtual). I might throw some real coin at the TTDZ though, is a couple hundred a good look? :patrice:
yes just don't sell when MM's play with the prices, they'll scare uou out you shares...try to Wait and buy in around .0095 tomorrow bra...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I can't find this on this exchange. Im using investopedia

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you breh...I play options :smile: so getting 500% returns happen in my portfolio (not regularly obviously) the risk on those are way better than penny stocks. How much have you lost in TTDZ, GSMN, PMCM and all these other crap companies that literally have been cut in 1/2 after jumps (rhetorical question). It's the nature of the market but investing in shell companies with no revenues, no legitimate operations, and just a bunch of fluff is not good investing and will take it's toll on your portfolio in the long term. Unless you're just extremely lucky lol

not knocking but these don't pay off for me, at 1-3% of my portfolio....I'd rather get 20% in my other 80% because I know my portfolio is healthy and allocated properly.

My contribution to this board is to assist in those who want diversification and true portfolio management...if you prefer riskier penny stocks then Shugg is probably more of the person you should be following. But if you read up on all my posts in here, they've been fairly spot on as far as the advice I've handed out.

Much respect man

At the end of the day I'm looking for stocks I can buy right now and chill on into my 30s and see some nice long term gains (I just turned 28)... always looking for recommendations on those if you got em

... but I also like a making a quick buck and most of these penny plays have been good to me so far. In fact I've seen gains on every single one except HEMP, whether or not I sold at the right time is a different story. Still gotta get better at that side of trading because I have a bad habit of either holding too long or selling on emotion. However I have been sticking to the 20% rule. My portfolio is not dominated by OTC stocks, they are just the fastest movers for better or worse

And I did put some money in MCIG yesterday off the strength of your post. Looks like a technically sound company which is rare for an MJ ticker.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much respect man

At the end of the day I'm looking for stocks I can buy right now and chill on into my 30s and see some nice long term gains (I just turned 28)... always looking for recommendations on those if you got em

... but I also like a making a quick buck and most of these penny plays have been good to me so far. In fact I've seen gains on every single one except HEMP, whether or not I sold at the right time is a different story. Still gotta get better at that side of trading because I have a bad habit of either holding too long or selling on emotion. However I have been sticking to the 20% rule. My portfolio is not dominated by OTC stocks, they are just the fastest movers for better or worse

And I did put some money in MCIG yesterday off the strength of your post. Looks like a technically sound company which is rare for an MJ ticker.

Cool breh.

I don't post all my positions, just the ones I'm high on and right now it's the following:

BBRY, DANG, MCIG, SZYM, ARIA, WWE, and DSCO

I'm also long KOG options from an earning play 13 Jun - i think KOG is gonna have a nice move up.

I have an IRA both Roth and Tradiitional and I have a bulk of my money in an IRA that is professionally managed because I have a job and can't do the research necessary from a long term standpoint (20+ years). However, I have a nice chunk in my trading account and that's money I can afford to lose - I decided as I got older than I didn't want to lose this money and have learned to allocate and diversify to achieve capital perservation with a small % going for home run plays. I'm aiming for 15% returns YOY , hopefully higher of course :smile:

MJ plays: I think PHOT and TRTC are the way to go from a legit (no pump and dump) standpoint but I do believe they are over valued. MCIG - i saw the move upward and hopped in, I realy wanted this lower in the .20 but I fear Imight have missed the move...i put 1/2 position in it and if it drops to the .30/.20 I will put in the other 1/2.

I think everyone made money between NOv - Feb in the MJ stocks , everything MJ popped - I missed the pop cuz I didn't believe the fundamentals but behavorial investing is also a different part of the game and i should have recognized the momentum in these stocks and the psychology of the investor who would put money in these.

My due diligince on TTDZ and PMCM says the opposite of what SHUGG is saying from a fundamental standpoint - and at some point these shell MJ stocks with no "real" operations aren't going to have the typical push and the PRs will be meaningless as people flock to stock with real operations. I think these plays are exhausted (psychologically) and I see what is a slow walk down of the PPS and you may see a spike and another walk down as it lures investors into these plays. That's my only point and not a diss to SHUGG (he hasn't taken offense so far) because he's made real money and you can't hate someone for that!

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shout out to anyone who hopped in DANG yesterday

went from $11 to $14 today 30% move!!!

DAng = 30% when I advised
SZYM = ~20% from when I posted
MCIG = ~10% (hoping for a pull back really wanna load up more!).

无名的

Superstar
Daps
shout out to anyone who hopped in DANG yesterday

went from $11 to $14 today 30% move!!!

DAng = 30% when I advised
SZYM = ~20% from when I posted
MCIG = ~10% (hoping for a pull back really wanna load up more!).

And Wendy's about to hit $9.50

:obama: