Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
TTDZ accumulation is still climbing higher and its volume is going lower and lower...which is awesome....and its also bouncing off the .0090 support too...when this thing does its PR's its going up, and its going to go up very fast...people aren't selling even on down days. Very Telling....I got 9000 invested, either Imma be very rich or very broke in a months time...fukk it I got balls of steel:smugdraper:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TTDZ accumulation is still climbing higher and its volume is going lower and lower...which is awesome....and its also bouncing off the .0090 support too...when this thing does its PR's its going up, and its going to go up very fast...people aren't selling even on down days. Very Telling....I got 9000 invested, either Imma be very rich or very broke in a months time...fukk it I got balls of steel:smugdraper:

you still in GDSM?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
TRN up over 4% today :blessed:
Buy and hold baby. 85% return since the end of July:obama:If only my other positions with exposure to the E&P sector performed this well...

I fondly remember reading many articles about Tesla being overvalued after it crossed $100 per share. Whoever shorted this thing got massacred:pachaha:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yep:smugdraper:
GDSM is one ball:bayer:
TTDZ is the other ball:sims:
Im holding both and going long with no pads, Im either gone get a touchdown or tear my ACL, like I said I got balls of steel:smugbiden:

:salute: no matter what sticking to your stance. either way :myman:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Shugg Ross What % of your total portfolio is TTDZ? Even if you make 90x your money on it, you should only allocate less than 20% of your portfolio on these gambles. If it doesn't work out you will have no capital to invest with. Gotta appreciate risk management much more highly than getting rich.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Shugg Ross What % of your total portfolio is TTDZ? Even if you make 90x your money on it, you should only allocate less than 20% of your portfolio on these gambles. If it doesn't work out you will have no capital to invest with. Gotta appreciate risk management much more highly than getting rich.
I understand that 100%, | HAVE NEVER NOR WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND making made this kind of move with my portfolio, I usually have 4-7 plays in my portfolio, but sometimes......a mans gotta be risky..and have a little fun out there:smugfavre:

Appreciate the concern bra :salute: whatever happens I prolly wont do this again

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I understand that 100%, | HAVE NEVER NOR WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND making made this kind of move with my portfolio, I usually have 4-7 plays in my portfolio, but sometimes......a mans gotta be risky..and have a little fun out there:smugfavre:

Appreciate the concern bra :salute: whatever happens I prolly wont do this again

Just some advice from someone thats been there and done that before. These rules exist for a reason. As long as you know the risks, best of luck man.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

20% is too much still!!! i wouldn't put more than 1-3% on a penny stock which is what I put into PMCM and sold off my losses today and realized why I don't play these sub pennys.

TTDZ and GDSM are going NO WHERE - i hate to break the news to Shugg; i hope he gets out and buys into one of these more legitimate companys who acxtually have facilities and operations and not these shells, which people are realizing are scams and the volume is closing up (until the next PR to pump them).

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
20% is too much still!!! i wouldn't put more than 1-3% on a penny stock which is what I put into PMCM and sold off my losses today and realized why I don't play these sub pennys.

TTDZ and GDSM are going NO WHERE - i hate to break the news to Shugg; i hope he gets out and buys into one of these more legitimate companys who acxtually have facilities and operations and not these shells, which people are realizing are scams and the volume is closing up (until the next PR to pump them).

I know and agree with you, just being realistic with how aggressive he wants to be.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In all fairness, I own or have owned Apple, Citigroup, Cablevision, Weight Watchers and many others -- all legitimate companies.

And in a month I made more money on LATF than any company I've ever bought. By a wide margin

Sometimes risks do pay off

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yo why the fukk did CNET drop 16% today? :what: Didn't they just pop because of some co-sign by the Chinese government? I might have to scoop that tomorrow.