Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
WYY had small decrease today but nothing what was expected. A lot of folks jumped on the PO early at 1.38 and end of day at high 1.40's.

Good play for long term my friends word to @Shugg Ross

Im sitting pretty at 6,000 shares waiting....

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WYY had small decrease today but nothing what was expected. A lot of folks jumped on the PO early at 1.38 and end of day at high 1.40's.

Good play for long term my friends word to @Shugg Ross

Im sitting pretty at 6,000 shares waiting....

I scooped up some more when it hit $1.41

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I scooped up some more when it hit $1.41
Im still learning the little things about the stock market so I got a quick question.....When they said the did a public offering at 1.38, i expected to see the price at 1.38 when I looked at the ticker yesterday....but instead it was at like 1.42 or whatever...

question is why is that?

TIA

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im still learning the little things about the stock market so I got a quick question.....When they said the did a public offering at 1.38, i expected to see the price at 1.38 when I looked at the ticker yesterday....but instead it was at like 1.42 or whatever...

question is why is that?

TIA

was it an IPO or just public offering?

if it was a public offering, they are opening the selling at 1.38 - they typically already have sold this amount and what you're seeing is the impact of the secondary market pricing the stock plus the current stock price.

so let's say the price before the public offering of the stock is 1.45
they do a public offering of new shares at 1.38
those shares are quickly bought and are on the secondary market (stock market)
the dilution should cause the stock to decrease between the 1.45 and 1.38 all things constant and now you have a price 1.42

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serius XM is worthless - I had that stock probably a decade ago and it's literally the same price. I would get rid of it - JMO

WWE - I'm in $30 march calls, up 33% right now and looking for it to climb next week

other plays

EXAS, SNE, ARIA, MM, SZYM, BBRY, DANG, ATRS, and somehow I took a bite out of PMCM

short KKD and MCD

covered call on DSCO

looking to Butterfly DNDN @ $3 or $3.50

MM, SZYM, BBRY, DANG all with beautiful moves this week

your welcome brehs (i know no one took my advice). #study

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PMCM=:trash:

Good Calls on the others. Especially BBRY

DANG is the one that I'm hyped about, swung to profit 2 Qtrs early - chinese Amazon (obviously you hae to be careful with Chinese stocks) but they are legit IMO and IPO'd way higher than current priced. CFO caused a tift with the market makers and they walked the stock down. Huge opportunity in this if it falls back in to the $10 range or if it breaks $12 it would be worth getting a position IMO.

SZYM is one of those potential companies - turning algae into gas and actually have productions facilities running.
http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...solazyme-investors-dont-forget-about-amy.aspx

lets build solid portfolio's my friends!

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BBRY
DSCO
KOG - earnings tomorrow, big drop today might be worth a ago

took a flyer on KOG but options out to $13 Jun. I like the drop yesterday and that it's holding close to resistance $11.50 - I expect an earnings bounce but my opinion. This could go either way.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DANG is the one that I'm hyped about, swung to profit 2 Qtrs early - chinese Amazon (obviously you hae to be careful with Chinese stocks) but they are legit IMO and IPO'd way higher than current priced. CFO caused a tift with the market makers and they walked the stock down. Huge opportunity in this if it falls back in to the $10 range or if it breaks $12 it would be worth getting a position IMO.

SZYM is one of those potential companies - turning algae into gas and actually have productions facilities running.
http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...solazyme-investors-dont-forget-about-amy.aspx

lets build solid portfolio's my friends!

i hate recommending SZYM at this point because I've bene loading upa t $8, $9, and $10 and it's already at $12.50 - if it drops back down I would recommend throwing money into it. Every milestone they hit, you will see a pop as it's validates the operations and game plan they set forth. The big drops is when they've been late hitting milestones or failed contracts but it rips back up once those milestones are addressed. In lieu, of revenue you look for stocks with a laid out game plan with mile stones and/or tranches that can be met because those events will cause pops in the PPS.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to do a write up on DSCO - definitely see it getting to $3 bucks , look at the chart breaking out of a symmetrical traingle. If you see a big dip over the next week, you should jump in

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PMCM=:trash:

Good Calls on the others. Especially BBRY

got out of PMCM = i'm going to get into MCIG though. They make vaporizers/e-cigs for MJ and other stuff. They are looking to get listed on a higher exchange via R/S. Should get more eyes on the company one that happens.