Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen movie)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
unless you wanna see recreations of their hits, I'd pass. While I did personally enjoy the flick, it's an extremely shallow level look into their career, and only thing on point were the performances/acting.
I already grabbed it. I might watch it for a bit; see if I wanna watch it all or not. :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Saw it after all. Not bad. Felt like every other musical biopic I’ve seen. Rami did very good.

I don’t see the problem with Freddie being the center at attention the most with the band mostly BG. Freddie was the star, so it makes sense. Plus that’s how it goes with most bands: lead singer is the centerpiece. :ld:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know anything about some but this was enjoyable but it still feels like something was missing.

I feel like they implied a lot instead of showed what was happening.

His girl knew he was bi/gay....how?

She didn't trust the people around him? How? Why?

Just a lot of shyt glossed over.

6/10

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I didn't know anything about some but this was enjoyable but it still feels like something was missing.

I feel like they implied a lot instead of showed what was happening.

His girl knew he was bi/gay....how?

She didn't trust the people around him? How? Why?

Just a lot of shyt glossed over.

6/10

First time they met he was shopping for womens underwear :skip:

Daps
First time they met he was shopping for womens underwear
LOL. It may sound crazy, but I have friends who weren't even musicians who would shop with musicians - local rockers - they new. They were buying women's blouses to wear to the concert because that was the shyt the musicians were into. They would stand in the crowd during the show and some girls would eat it up. Lol.
:troll::troll: