Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikka, this is the check in. Also, rappers do not have to check in. They choose to check in.

Q, Nipsey, and all the rest of the gangbanging rappers make it seem easy easy like checking in is a myth.

They tied in so they have no problems, other people are getting pressed and extorted

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ima let yall rationalize calling Drake a culture vulture but also putting this chick in the video :hubie:
Enemie of an enemy is a friend. The coli has never heard of this?

Dumb ass website. Basic ass strategy. He's using her to knock another vulture. She's already established he's not cosigning her.

Just like y'all were bytching about Cole backing out. It takes people on here too long to understand basic moves.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Colombused. shyt is over now. They got the inch, watch the miles.

Now all the "not us" folks who were mad going to poke holes all over the logic and movement.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
i’m piru but the level of ignorance be crazy. let this white bytch pull up to the park no problem.

but see a enemy sister and prolly have one of the homegirls spit on her even if she ain’t banging

it is what it is tho

Do not make me type your name next to "brim" in the search function and see you claim to be Brim at least 50 times.
Even in the big billy ocean thread I asked you directly and you said you NOT piru.
You specifically said you Brim multiple times in that one thread.
This was recently.

What kind of trolling shyt you doing man?