Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ima let yall rationalize calling Drake a culture vulture but also putting this chick in the video :hubie:
I was thinking the same exact thing
I been listening to kendrick since 07 when him and Jay rock dropped their mixtape

And it’s crazy over all these years I haven’t seen people in large numbers support KDot like this , but nikkas would constantly hype up drake ..

This shows u how not only how people in Hollywood but even these Drake listeners/dikk riders jump ship and hop on a wave..

Majority of people outside of California and who’s not into hip hop lyrical artist have never really listened to kendrick at all and just on the bandwagon…
Correct, it’s pure dikkriding and alot of these people don’t know any of Kendrick‘s old shyt, it’s nasty work to watch

I personally ain’t been feeling Kendrick shyt like that since after he released “DAMN” and prefer his earlier stuff

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been listening to kendrick since 07 when him and Jay rock dropped their mixtape

And it’s crazy over all these years I haven’t seen people in large numbers support KDot like this , but nikkas would constantly hype up drake ..

This shows u how not only how people in Hollywood but even these Drake listeners/dikk riders jump ship and hop on a wave..

Majority of people outside of California and who’s not into hip hop lyrical artist have never really listened to kendrick at all and just on the bandwagon…
Not true.
All you need to do is look at his past album numbers and concert footage to see he's got a big following all over.