Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even listen to Kendrick but this a got damn lie. He been one of the biggest rappers for around a decade now. Stop acting like you discovered some dope new artist & other folks are just now catching on :mjlol:

My ex favorite rapper in 14 was Kendrick & she been in Georgia her whole life
Exactly…I was about to say he was kinda big on the scene before his major debut. My friends were on the scene so they knew all the artists who were next to blow and were at all the events.
I saw him in concert before he dropped good kid, barely knew who he was and felt like an idiot because the venue was PAAAAAAAACKED. Filled with Black and White ppl who knew every lyric lol

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Was Drake false flagging when he brought Kendrick on tour and give him his own song on his album? That chick bit Funny Marco whole shyt and blew right past him cause she's a white girl.

These clout fishers gonna be at one another necks in under a year

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
lol at people claiming this is an "L" for Kendrick when they don't even know if she's in the video or what role she'll have in it. Reminds of the Coliseum threads like, "Will Jokic pass up Bron if he wins 3 more titles?", without including the slightest information about how he'll actually play or what his teammates or competition were like. You're talking about shyt ENTIRELY in narratives without any actual factuals.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A good representation of Kendrick fan base

Aren't you Jewish yourself and you're saying this? :dead:

I don't think there's a single big-time rapper who has a majority-black fanbase. We live in a country where only 13% of the population is Black, by sheer numbers, any rapper who "makes it" in the general public will automatically have a majority white fanbase. This was true for Tupac, Nas, Jay-Z, Outcast, Lil Wayne, Snoop, Kanye, everyone. Even if Black folk are 4x more likely to like their music than White folk, the sheer demographic edge means that more of their fans will be white.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
18 pages of drake stans throwing punches into the air over Bobbi and she wasn't even in the music video:pachaha: