Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ima let yall rationalize calling Drake a culture vulture but also putting this chick in the video :hubie:

You don’t need to say it…. we see it

Too many coli niccas with they on and off fake militisim constantly fukk up an expose themselves.

We see through it though

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
If she does appear in the video its going to be for a play on her interview with Drake when she asked if she was Drakes type.

She'll ask the question again but the fake Drake will say his type is a minor :dead:

:patrice:...Kendrick? Whens the album dropping?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:what:
you nikkas take yourself way too seriously b. TLR a Black Utopia ? half you nikkas are voting for Trump come election time
:mjlol:
And the other half is voting for a White man that told Black Political Leaders that they meet to get with the Hispanics cause he ain't gon do shyt for us....meanwhile Flint got fukked up water still, Jackson still got fukked up water still...They was chasing Haitians on horseback and lassoing them...but they importing Hispanics by ton and giving them checks to start their new lives in America.

Again...I ain't voting for shyt...but what I said is true....this board is black and yet daily I see posts and threads about white women and Elon Musk.

It's like these Negroes got Stockholm Syndrome or some shyt, they wanna be attached to whiteness and they prolly Jesus lovers too

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I swear the industry is wild AF.

One minute you have the entire world on your fingernail.

The next second, all of those so called friends are not like you 😞.

I blame the braids.
Just shows A LOT of celebrity folks aren’t friends, and are fake ass f*ck.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I been listening to kendrick since 07 when him and Jay rock dropped their mixtape

And it’s crazy over all these years I haven’t seen people in large numbers support KDot like this , but nikkas would constantly hype up drake ..

This shows u how not only how people in Hollywood but even these Drake listeners/dikk riders jump ship and hop on a wave..

Majority of people outside of California and who’s not into hip hop lyrical artist have never really listened to kendrick at all and just on the bandwagon…

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I been listening to kendrick since 07 when him and Jay rock dropped their mixtape

And it’s crazy over all these years I haven’t seen people in large numbers support KDot like this , but nikkas would constantly hype up drake ..

This shows u how not only how people in Hollywood but even these Drake listeners/dikk riders jump ship and hop on a wave..

Majority of people outside of California and who’s not into hip hop lyrical artist have never really listened to kendrick at all and just on the bandwagon…
I think it’s unified disdain for Drake. Even a lot of the industry lites who hyped Drake initially had some issues deep down they were suppressing because the money was flowing.