Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
i’m piru but the level of ignorance be crazy. let this white bytch pull up to the park no problem.

but see a enemy sister and prolly have one of the homegirls spit on her even if she ain’t banging

it is what it is tho
Do not make me type your name next to "brim" in the search function and see you claim to be Brim at least 50 times.
Even in the big billy ocean thread I asked you directly and you said you NOT piru.
You specifically said you Brim multiple times in that one thread.
This was recently.

What kind of trolling shyt you doing man?
Awwwwwwww shyt. There's fukkery afoot brehs!! :whoo:

:popcorn:
20240622-111506.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I been listening to kendrick since 07 when him and Jay rock dropped their mixtape

And it’s crazy over all these years I haven’t seen people in large numbers support KDot like this , but nikkas would constantly hype up drake ..

This shows u how not only how people in Hollywood but even these Drake listeners/dikk riders jump ship and hop on a wave..

Majority of people outside of California and who’s not into hip hop lyrical artist have never really listened to kendrick at all and just on the bandwagon…

:what:

He just came off one of the biggest tours in history...."Good Kid...." is the first rap album in history to spend 600+ weeks on Billboard 200....he has several plat or multi-plat singles, "Humble" alone is 7x plat....60+ million monthly listeners on Spotify, etc....

Why are you talking like he's Ras Kass? He's a superstar, long before this Drake sh*t.

Fred.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps