Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I've been hearing about this music video for the past year. Is it actually gonna be a thing. Are we just gonna say anything in California is relating to the music video now?

also fukking lol if she's in there because of some sort of secret beef between her and Drake

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"Bobbi Bobbi Bobbi!!!!"

:snoop: all them gangstas running up on her trying to get pictures and clout.

This why I say they can be some of the most outrageous of clout chasers and attention seekers on the planet.

When you realize that, it'll all make sense.

It's all about "respect the set and dead homies" until somebody knows how to rap.
Then that person can get away with whatever and break all types of "street codes" because it's a chance for some cats to ride coattails.

"I'm saying, he ain't even grow up in the trenches with us tho...we put in th"
"MAN SHUT THE fukk UP I'M TRYNA BE ALL IN THE VIDEOS ON TV!"

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I hope it ain’t true he don’t need to bring in this cracka bytch in there unless she shaking her ass and he kicks her to make her fukk off in the video :manny:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This is the only place I’ve ever seen her mentioned
This board has a sick obsession with other races....it's like we can't escape to any form of Black Utopia cause some select Negroes have to bring whites and other races into a Black Safe Haven....just sad

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
This board has a sick obsession with other races....it's like we can't escape to any form of Black Utopia cause some select Negroes have to bring whites and other races into a Black Safe Haven....just sad
:what:
you nikkas take yourself way too seriously b. TLR a Black Utopia ? half you nikkas are voting for Trump come election time
:mjlol: