Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thta's what it is. Pure envy mascarding behind some fake fight for authenticity.

Kendrick lives the same life as Drake and they both clowns and corny. But Kendrick is the worse.
Kendricks background vouches for his authenticity. No one has never questioned kendricks background so wtf are you saying?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Im aware of what she is

How did she find out the video shoot and how she get around the set. Journalism?

She got THAT much money to pay rappers on this nikka team without him knowing? This butch Suge Knight?

So YG invited her to the set of Not Like Us…..
She's literally signed to one of the biggest management companies (hence the industry plant allegations she always gets).

It's the industry. Every agent and company trying to get in on the Kendrick buzz. Calls were made. YG and his camp were the ones that agreed to give her the rub. Bam. She's at the video shoot. Kendrick can't control every single aspect of a public video shoot like that. I guarantee multiple agencies and labels were maneuvering to get in on this video shoot, and the Pop Out Concert, and anything Kendrick. He the hottest cash cow right now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She's literally signed to one of the biggest management companies (hence the industry plant allegations she always gets).

It's the industry. Every agent and company trying to get in on the Kendrick buzz. Calls were made. YG and his camp were the ones that agreed to give her the rub. Bam. She's at the video shoot. Kendrick can't control every single aspect of a public video shoot like that. I guarantee multiple agencies and labels were maneuvering to get in on this video shoot, and the Pop Out Concert, and anything Kendrick. He the hottest cash cow right now.
Couldn’t care less about this bytches history

Im wondering how clowns jumped out the window for this “Not like us” shyt, then are seemingly cool with the fact that a person you would think the song is directed to, is walking around comfortably in the “hood” on the songs video set :mjlol:

Crab ass hypocritical shyt is what it feels like
Because that's where the money is.

And because she is at odds with Drake
sure.. see above

She doesn't pay rappers..pays people who can connect her with rappers
She asked someone for an invite and got it
Rappers love clout too
How hard can it be for someone with money to find out about a video shoot in the hood?
So?

See above… fukkin hilarious :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Im wondering how clowns jumped out the window for this “Not like us” shyt, then are seemingly cool with the fact that a person you would think the song is directed to, is walking around comfortably in the “hood” on the songs video set :mjlol:

sure.. see above

So?

I’m actually with you on that. I think these black entertainers letting their management use them to boost Bobbi is lame as hell but nikkas will do anything for more clout and money and brownie points from their agencies. I ain’t gonna put this on Kendrick though. If she’s in the video then I’ll give Kendrick flack cuz I’m sure Kendrick has the final call on what goes in his videos and what gets cut.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

sure.. see above

So?

Honestly, I don't have any strong feelings about it. As long as she isn't being disrespectful to the people that live there, it's whatever :manny:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Fake news, this video was posted here earlier in the week before the video shoot was announced

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She would do that now if possible. She looks uncomfortable being sucked into the rap scene, but that's where the money is coming from for now.
That’s my point. It’s not possible now lol

When she gets enough clout and money out of this present situation she will disappear to the ⚪️ people.

White ppl play the same game and Black ppl fall for it every time.

They enter through Black culture and gain enough attention to stand on their own and become bigger in mainstream culture.

Latinos do it too. JLo, Sofia Vergara (Soul Plane), etc

She WILL be hanging with the White girls within 2 years when they start giving her interviews.

Watch.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Unfortunate truth. You can't diss Drake for being a culture vulture and then plaster this bland ass white girl all over your video. I doubt he's this tone deaf and hypocritical.

She's probably there because of YG and this has nothing to do with Dot cause I don't see him in that clip. A month ago, people were claiming Bron was going to be in the NLU video and that was proven false.
I mean the nikka did a campaign calling Drake a pedo meanwhile his last lead single featured a convicted child sex offender. He called Drake a womanizer but admitted to cheating on his fiance on tour with white bytches. He called Drake a misogynist and deadbeat but set the beef off featured on the biggest deadbeat/misogynist in the game's lead single. Future. He asked Drake why Baka is around cause he has a weird case meanwhile Top has a bunch of weird cases himself but he's around. He don't wanna hear Drake say nikka no more but somehow brought white people on stage at his show singing along to his songs saying nikka. He tried to act like he was mad about First Person Shooter meanwhile Drake reached out to him to be on the song and he denied the feature. Yet got mad he wasn't named along with Drake and Cole. He called Drake a colonizer for collabing with ATL artists meanwhile again. Set this whole shyt off on the back of an ATL artist and Producer. I'm saying all of this to say this. Yes Kendrick is definitely hypocritical enough to put this bytch in his video.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s my point. It’s not possible now lol

When she gets enough clout and money out of this present situation she will disappear to the ⚪️ people.

White ppl play the same game and Black ppl fall for it every time.

They enter through Black culture and gain enough attention to stand on their own and become bigger in mainstream culture.

Latinos do it too. JLo, Sofia Vergara (Soul Plane), etc

She WILL be hanging with the White girls within 2 years when they start giving her interviews.

Watch.
Get in where you fit in. I don't even get mad at that stuff. I'm more mad at the black folks that try turn those people into faux blacks. For what it's worth, I do believe she was hanging with two black women before she blew up.