Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ima let yall rationalize calling Drake a culture vulture but also putting this chick in the video :hubie:
I don’t know why people call anyone that interviews a rapper a culture vulture. She interviews musicians and people from all genres. You just know of the rap interviews cause you’re only interested in rap :snoop:

It’s like calling Letterman or Kimmel culture vultures cause they interview Jay-z and Drake :dahell:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So what? It's still corny. And hypocritical. Shorty fell off. Let her stay there.

Nothing hypocritical about it - will probably be corny tho lol. And the fact that you think Kendrick working with Metro once is similar to Drake colonizing that scene for years (imitating their slang, imitating their look, mocking people with street records, etc) is hilarious but you been off track for months on this shyt so not surprising.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t know why people call anyone that interviews a rapper a culture vulture. She interviews musicians and people from all genres. You just know of the rap interviews cause you’re only interested in rap :snoop:
Didn’t call her a culture vulture.

She’s not of the culture and definitely don’t belong where she was with nikkas parading her around all giddy to be in her presence, ironically at the “not like us” video.

Shows how unserious all this is. Just hype and marketing, same things yall would say is/was propping Drake up :francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nothing hypocritical about it - will probably be corny tho lol. And the fact that you think Kendrick working with Metro once is similar to Drake colonizing that scene for years (imitating their slang, imitating their look, mocking people with street records, etc) is hilarious but you been off track for months on this shyt so not surprising.
Drake literally went to every major city and even outside of this country and collabed n worked. nikka even got Spanish songs. If Drake never worked with any of these artists. Wouldn't he still be considered a vulture for not showing love and collabing? Put it like this. I don't fukk wit alot of shyt Drake does. But nikkas don't got this energy for Ye meanwhile he's violated FAR worse. And I mean FAR worse. Drake is a fukkin pop star to me. Not an emcee. Nothing more nothing less. He does pop star shyt.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t call her a culture vulture.

She’s not of the culture and definitely don’t belong where she was with nikkas parading her around all giddy to be in her presence, ironically at the “not like us” video.

Shows how unserious all this is. Just hype and marketing, same things yall would say is/was propping Drake up :francis:
But if she’s not of the culture, and she’s not trying to be of the culture then that’s like having any random big influencer there and the bums being happy to see a big influencer in their hood :yeshrug:

To put it in Compton terms, she’s a civilian while Drake is allegedly fake flagging. Apples and eggs.

Other than that, we all know nobody is really a militant. They do it all for money, accolades and likes. And as far as those “Bompton/ on piru” people, they are like the worst set of c00ns there are. C Thomas ain’t got shyt in them

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
But if she’s not of the culture, and she’s not trying to be of the culture then that’s like having any random big influencer there and the bums being happy to see a big influencer in their hood :yeshrug:

To put it in Compton terms, she’s a civilian while Drake is allegedly fake flagging. Apples and eggs
Was Drake false flagging when he brought Kendrick on tour and give him his own song on his album? That chick bit Funny Marco whole shyt and blew right past him cause she's a white girl.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

To put it in Compton terms, she’s a civilian while Drake is allegedly fake flagging. Apples and eggs
Rap culture is officially “anti influencer” at least it’s supposed to be. Specifically the way they are positioning this “not like us” song as a movement of the culture.

In reality this is just as “commercial” or “industry” as anything else:smh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Was Drake false flagging when he brought Kendrick on tour and give him his own song on his album?
I’m not saying what Drake is, I’m saying that’s what Kendrick and friends are saying.

To me Drake has never been seen c00ning, he talks properly, acts properly, and seems like an overall good guy — who underestimated Kendrick’s war tactics

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rap culture is officially “anti influencer” at least it’s supposed to be. Specifically the way they are positioning this “not like us” song as a movement of the culture.

Rap hasn't been radical since the early 90s. By the mid to late 90s Rap has been predominantly commercial and pro capitalism

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

When I saw Farrakkhan say "Kendrick freed rappers" by making that song and doing that show. shyt threw me off.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I see us blacks still haven't learned anything from the chicken shop bytch... :mjpls:

we aint heard from her since KFC came out with the famous bowls. she traded in her clout coins real quick
That’s why I said white women have to literally TRY to fail. It’s a joke.

They come up off of Black ppl and never look back. And some of us never learn.

White women have an automatic pass. :mjpls:
Like I said- low self esteem and a desire to be accepted by whites.