Bobbi Althoff on the set of “Not Like Us” music video

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The fact that you think this is better is :mjlol:

Drake didn’t make a song “Not Like Us” going at another rapper for his blackness or whether or not he’s a culture vulture, then brought a real culture vulture to the “hood” to add her in the video
Kendrick didn't invite that whore

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Let me guess, thread full of Kendrick apologists making excuses for him having a white female colonizer in his video because they hate Drake.

Same way they made excuses for his Juneteenth concert being filled with non-black people :russ:

Damn

The squirrel got bushed for his OVO campaign? Lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Shawty shows up…cacs and c00ns think Kendrick invited her smh
Now we cacs and c00ns because we think Kendrick invited a white chick to a video shoot about white/mixed people :mjlol:

The logic behind this post has to be Olympic levels of mental gymnastics

So why was she there, who invited her to HIS video shoot? How she get past any security? She invited herself and just fast-lined in by helicopter?

Whats even funnier is that I guarantee that a lot working behind the scenes aint all black either

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we cacs and c00ns because we think Kendrick invited a white chick to a video shoot about white/mixed people :mjlol:

The logic behind this post has to be Olympic levels of mental gymnastics

So why was she there, who invited her to HIS video shoot? How she get past any security? She invited herself and just fast-lined in by helicopter?

Whats even funnier is that I guarantee that a lot working behind the scenes aint all black either

Some clout chasing white chick who’s always trying to be adjacent to black rappers….we’re supposed to assume Kendrick personally invited everyone in and around the video shoot?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some clout chasing white chick who’s always trying to be adjacent to black rappers….we’re supposed to assume Kendrick personally invited everyone in and around the video shoot?
So HOW TF DID she get there and get in?

Im not assuming shyt, Im asking about the details. How would she even know that shyt was going on?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She's a clout chasing fake journalist
Probably was in L.A and her people advised her to show up
She pays people to help her get in touch with rappers, celebrities etc
Someone reached out to Y.G and boom there she was
Im aware of what she is

How did she find out the video shoot and how she get around the set. Journalism?

She got THAT much money to pay rappers on this nikka team without him knowing? This butch Suge Knight?

So YG invited her to the set of Not Like Us…..

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Im aware of what she is

How did she find out the video shoot and how she get around the set. Journalism?

She got THAT much money to pay rappers on this nikka team without him knowing? This butch Suge Knight?

So YG invited her to the set of Not Like Us…..
She doesn't pay rappers..pays people who can connect her with rappers
She asked someone for an invite and got it
Rappers love clout too
How hard can it be for someone with money to find out about a video shoot in the hood?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I see us blacks still haven't learned anything from the chicken shop bytch... :mjpls:

we aint heard from her since KFC came out with the famous bowls. she traded in her clout coins real quick