Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Daps
Felt wrong though. Maybe it was to show Capone being oblivious now that he was such a big shot. But Capone looked out for Jimmy. On some "Remember when I use to let you sleep on the couch and the beg the bytch to let you sleep in the house" :wow:

Watching the 1st 2 seasons again made me think they could have executed this last season perfectly.....

if they hadn't killed Jimmy off so soon and then forgot about him (Nucky).

oh well

I think it was to show that Capone was losing his mind thanks to all the drugs and the coke.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Watched the 1st 2 seasons again.

Now thinking back to this season where Capone didnt even remember Jimmy.

Damn.

As Jimmy would say "To the lost" :mjcry:

Even though Jimmy was fictional. It made me think of all the people who were apart of something important...but the streets/world ultimately forgot them. :wow:

I was depressed for a week off this finale brah. Moreso because of Nucky ending up with nothing to show for a life long pursuit of wealth at the end of the series.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
fukk michael pitt and hbo...if he was a professional this show coulda been the goat

cant blame the writers for writing him out..just wish they knew how he was before casting so they coulda cast someone else as jimmy

ending was decent for the 8 episodes they were given..but still... so many what ifs with this show:sadbron:
what happened between pitt and hbo? his casting is what got me into the show.....

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Everyone's touched by the Capone scene, but could he have been anymore insincere? He loved his son no doubt, but he definitely didn't do ALL he did for his son as he said.:camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
because it hurt the show in the long run
Thats not a fact.

It just reminds me of people with walking dead that cant let go of shane.

Some people just fall in love with one character and cant get over it.

Personally by season two i was starting to get tired of jimmy.