Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
One of my friends just got done with this and loved the ending with Jimmy's son killing nucky. That twist still rubs me the wrong way as well as the whole 5th season. The first 4 are great tho. Might have to revisit this soon.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im sure it was good for its time, but i recently watched the Untouchables and... yeah, fukk that movie. hammy performances, the worst score I've ever heard, Deniro's Capone was Deniro and a glorified cameo, kevin costner is one of the least appealing actors of all time...

the same people who love that movie probably shyt on BE and it was approximately 450x better on every fukkin level

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Season three was only rough because they focused on the Schroder bytch for too long. 5 was solid, 7.5-8/10. It fast-forwarded through a lot of moments I really wanted to see. Still wish they did a spin-off about the Italians, would have been a really great watch for 3 seasons.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Season three was only rough because they focused on the Schroder bytch for too long. 5 was solid, 7.5-8/10. It fast-forwarded through a lot of moments I really wanted to see. Still wish they did a spin-off about the Italians, would have been a really great watch for 3 seasons.

a show about Lucky, Bugsy and Meyer Lansky would have been great

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's prolly the best way to have done it. Marathon it. You can appreciate the greatness of this series without any of the noise
Even by marathoning it there is nothing that can hide the stench of season 5. I don't want to hear no "ahhh well a mediocre boardwalk empire season is greater than anything on tv" if they ended it with scarface's death with the screen going white it would have left a better legacy in history :francis:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
dude season 4 is equally as good as the first 2 seasons it just feels like a sequel (as in more action less story more OTT characters). However Season 3 even with rosetti was a chore and season 5 was terrible
Season 4 is probably the best season IMO more time for the interesting side characters almost no Margret Schroder.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Holy fvxk

I literally had no idea that was herc. Sit around watching this season the past month and it took this thread to let me know that was herc

I read the last few pages before the finale and everyone with the "that ain't tommy :scusthov:"

I did see someone say that they should have cancelled GoT 4 years ago in order to keep BE going, my neg finger was there but I left it be

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
was just checking BBC news and what I saw triggered me

The Victim

p075f4gf.jpg

I still hate that bish margaret for wasting precious time on this show.

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth