Blueprint artwork wasnt 100% original.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Old news, I even think Jay-z got sued for it. I remember Jay having some beef with duke cause he tried to connect with Jay after suing him.

Interesting coincidence is that dude in the picture is tied to those english gangsters that people were saying inspired the "that shyt cray" (I doubt they inspired it though).

I think you mean the Kray's as in the Kray twins Reggie and Ronnie and the original source was Mediafakeout so no.

And Dave Courtney was official too back in his day, he had to start putting in work on the media side just so the law would stop trying to fukk with him.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This Harry B guy going hard in the paint for Jay, might be the top Jay-Z stan on the coli right now

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I think Harry B is RickyBonds/KingofKings

who is a bigger Jigger stan than hoeboy

I'm almost as big of a jay stan as You're a Jay Electronica fan or even as much as half of your Nas stanning skills. :leon:

On another note, it's crazy that you love/hate so much that you've imagined a love/hate relationship with him, so hard that you even hate cats that fukks with him.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kingofkings use to defend Jay like Jay was his older brother, dad or something, I use to think KOK was Memphis Bleek or Tyty

Ronald

Daps

I'm almost as big of a jay stan as You're a Jay Electronica fan or even as much as half of your Nas stanning skills. :leon:

On another note, it's crazy that you love/hate so much that you've imagined a love/hate relationship with him, so hard that you even hate cats that fukks with him.

:beli:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Kingofkings use to defend Jay like Jay was his older brother, dad or something, I use to think KOK was Memphis Bleek or Tyty

I was Tyty and you nikkas were Jaz-o, it takes two to tango.

I just love to shyt on haters, specially haters of cats I appreciate.
Nagra been mad for years, dude probably has nightmares about Jay-z threads from the spot.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I was Tyty and you nikkas were Jaz-o, it takes two to tango.

I just love to shyt on haters, specially haters of cats I appreciate.

Who are these haters you speak of? Its just that you get extra defensive when someone disagrees with you about Jay or anyone affiliated with Jay.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Imaging if jay could have morphed into that BP3 cover id have been like :obama: he doin something

As close as you going to get..

tumblr_lxhj3csml71qf3xzvo1_500.gif