Blueprint artwork wasnt 100% original.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Who are these haters you speak of? Its just that you get extra defensive when someone disagrees with you about Jay or anyone affiliated with Jay.

I was called a Jeezy stan, Drake stan, 50 cent stan whoever cause I don't hate on cats and shyt on the haters instead. I will never get defensive against someones opinions. I'll ask a question if I don't understand it, and I might defend if someone says shyt that is completely false or lacks basis.

Like saying that Jay-z is the most unoriginal cause 1 of his 14? album covers is inspired/jacked by/from another photo.
If no one drops stupid ass hate, I won't say shyt. I'm not out making appreciate Jay-z threads, or saying Jay-z is goat every time he drops music.
I just enjoy shytting on stupid trolling haters when I sign in to the spot

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I was called a Jeezy stan, Drake stan, 50 cent stan whoever cause I don't hate on cats and shyt on the haters instead. I will never get defensive against someones opinions. I'll ask a question if I don't understand it, and I might defend if someone says shyt that is completely false or lacks basis.

Like saying that Jay-z is the most unoriginal cause 1 of his 14? album covers is inspired/jacked by/from another photo.
If no one drops stupid ass hate, I won't say shyt. I'm not out making appreciate Jay-z threads, or saying Jay-z is goat every time he drops music.
I just enjoy shytting on stupid trolling haters when I sign in to the spot

If you say so breh, I remember your posts in the spot and whenever a jay thread was made you and doeboy were the first ones with the cape questioning everyone who had something different to say about Jay, most of the times its not even people hating, some just make jokes, and people like you get all emotional about it, Jay is one of my fav rappers, (top 3 after Nas and Pac) and even I don't go into lengths defending them the way you do, these rappers ain't paying your bills, and putting food on your table, no need to defend Jay like that. He would have to have a restraining order against you the way you defend him

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If you say so breh, I remember your posts in the spot and whenever a jay thread was made you and doeboy were the first ones with the cape questioning everyone who had something different to say about Jay, most of the times its not even people hating, some just make jokes, and people like you get all emotional about it, Jay is one of my fav rappers, (top 3 after Nas and Pac) and even I don't go into lengths defending them the way you do, these rappers ain't paying your bills, and putting food on your table, no need to defend Jay like that. He would have to have a restraining order against you the way you defend him

:stopitslime:

First of all it, on sohh it was mostly specific people. It was almost always the same 5-6 trolls in every Jay-z thread which was what made it funny. You should see my rep page on the spot. for years it was the same Jay haters negging and for some strange reason they were all Nas stans. And you will never find a post of me shytting on someone having a different opinion. You will find me question people straight up lying or saying shyt that lacks basis, I'll do that in threads concerning most rappers I really appreciate. Difference is that Jay probably has the most and dumbest haters on this page or he at least had on the spot. So most times it will be in jay-z threads.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:stopitslime:

First of all it, on sohh it was mostly specific people. It was almost always the same 5-6 trolls in every Jay-z thread which was what made it funny. You should see my rep page on the spot. for years it was the same Jay haters negging and for some strange reason they were all Nas stans.

:umad: I knew it was official that you were the biggest stan on the board when you tried defending Jay on that "Jay sold crack for 60 hours straight" thread, everybody was clowning and you were there on some captain saveahov, like I said, you defend Jay like he's your older brother, dad, or lover, Jay isn't paying your rent, putting food on your table, or paying your tuition, no need to defend someone who doesn't care about you, if you died tomorrow, Jay or Beyonce wouldn't be at your funeral

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:umad: I knew it was official that you were the biggest stan on the board when you tried defending Jay on that "Jay sold crack for 60 hours straight" thread, everybody was clowning and you were there on some captain saveahov, like I said, you defend Jay like he's your older brother, dad, or lover, Jay isn't paying your rent, putting food on your table, or paying your tuition, no need to defend someone who doesn't care about you, if you died tomorrow, Jay or Beyonce wouldn't be at your funeral
And you attack Jay like he raped your mother.

And I didn't defend Jay in the Jay sold crack for 60 hours thread, some said it was impossible, I disagreed and said it was possible I had my opinion, some had theirs and some made jokes. And the nerds got mad cause I didn't agree? You got mad cause I didn't agree on that a kid would rather die than stay up for 60 minutes?

Making personal attacks over Jay-z? Really?
I'm not defending them personally, I could give 2 fukks about rappers. I'm defending the work that I appreciate.
The 60 hours thread, was a big thread so chances are that I would post in it whoever it was conceding and I would say the exact same shyt.
But like in this example right here, I appreciate the album and the album cover.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Yup, reading the last few post, I am out...

seinfeld.gif

"It's only entertainment"..

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And you attack Jay like he raped your mother.

And I didn't defend Jay in the Jay sold crack for 60 hours thread, some said it was impossible, I disagreed and said it was possible I had my opinion, some had theirs and some made jokes. And the nerds got mad cause I didn't agree? You got mad cause I didn't agree on that a kid would rather die than stay up for 60 minutes?

Making personal attacks over Jay-z? Really?

"And you attack Jay like he raped your mother"?:blink: I already said hes top 3 after Nas and Pac, I even stated on the unpopular hip hop opinions thread that KC is a great album to me, minus the Beyonce and Usher songs, I just don't go into great lengths defending my fav artists because at the end of the day, they can care less about me, :aicmon: stop the lies, the fact that you would bring some type of seriousness in a joke thread (Jay selling crack for 60 hours straight) shows how bad your stannery is, I've never made a personal attack to you, I'm just trying to explain to you that being all defensive over a rapper like you're his lawyer is embarrassing, especially since he doesn't know you, welcome to the coli though, I expect your cape to be on heavy whenever Jay's name is mentioned

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
"And you attack Jay like he raped your mother"?:blink: I already said hes top 3 after Nas and Pac, I even stated on the unpopular hip hop opinions thread that KC is a great album to me, minus the Beyonce and Usher songs, I just don't go into great lengths defending my fav artists because at the end of the day, they can care less about me, :aicmon: stop the lies, the fact that you would bring some type of seriousness in a joke thread (Jay selling crack for 60 hours straight) shows how bad your stannery is, I've never made a personal attack to you, I'm just trying to explain to you that being all defensive over a rapper like you're his lawyer is embarrassing, especially since he doesn't know you, welcome to the coli though, I expect your cape to be on heavy whenever Jay's name is mentioned

Bring back the block function, I'm tired of this dude already.
My dikkriders are usually funny, but this cat right here :dwillhuh:.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was Tyty and you nikkas were Jaz-o, it takes two to tango.

I just love to shyt on haters, specially haters of cats I appreciate.
Nagra been mad for years, dude probably has nightmares about Jay-z threads from the spot.
Stans like you makes these so called "haters" hate on the artists even more.
Eminem is a good example of this.