Bloomberg’s Jason Schrier: "Xbox is a 'mess' right now, Plans change every year, Teasing "Handheld" right now"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The lack of self awareness in this post as the biggest games in PS5 life so far are games made buy studios sony purchased with readymade IP.

Sony stans crazy :mjlol:

It’s an expansion, and 8 people reviewed it.

People will buy and play it if they want, you are only making a big deal about it because you won’t to mold your consoles wars narrative.

It’s only polar opposite to you online console stans that don’t deal in reality.

If you are gonna use metacritic to judge, Over the last 5 years or so microsoft has published like a dozen games that are 85+ on metacritc.

You goofballs just get online and tell yourselves reasons those games don’t “count” or don’t exist.
They didn't even send out review code for that expansion which is why there aren't many reviews. They knew it was gonna do rough so they just put it out there.

You have the nerve to call me a fanboy when nobody not even yourself can provide any criticism of Xbox from you. I'm critical of Sony all the time a point that the actual Sony fanboys around can attest to. You constantly project your fanboy nature onto others.

Everything you say is either spin or projection.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They didn't even send out review code for that expansion which is why there aren't many reviews. They knew it was gonna do rough so they just put it out there.
Most expansions don’t send out review codes or get reviewed like traditional games. Like i said you are just trying to use it to mold a narrative.
You have the nerve to call me a fanboy when nobody not even yourself can provide any criticism of Xbox from you. I'm critical of Sony all the time a point that the actual Sony fanboys around can attest to. You constantly project your fanboy nature onto others.

Everything you say is either spin or projection.
Sony stans :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Most expansions don’t send out review codes or get reviewed like traditional games. Like i said you are just trying to use it to mold a narrative.

Cyberpunk expansion had early reviews. It also got good ones.

Even employees don't defend everything a company does. Never once seen you critical of anything Microsoft has done yet you the first to call someone else a stan. Apparently you don't know what a stan is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cyberpunk expansion had early reviews. It also got good ones.
Go back and look at other bethesda dlc. It was always rolled out the same way with very few reviews.

Like i said this is you spinning to paint a narrative
Even employees don't defend everything a company does. Never once seen you critical of anything Microsoft has done yet you the first to call someone else a stan. Apparently you don't know what a stan is.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

FCoZIWSXIAUtGtr.jpg

How everyone in the room was looking at ol girl.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think it's clear that Microsoft higher ups want an immediate return, which is why plans are changing. I am just unsure how Phil is still in charge because I don't think that brings much confidence in their next console if he's still there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Go back and look at other bethesda dlc. It was always rolled out the same way with very few reviews.

Like i said this is you spinning to paint a narrative

I don't have to paint a narrative because the reception it got speaks for itself. shyt Concord got better scores than that and it no longer exist.

If this was getting 95s everyone knows where you'd stand on it. It gets a 58 and it's downplay. You don't have to defend rubbish man it's ok to say they took a swing and missed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't have to paint a narrative because the reception it got speaks for itself. shyt Concord got better scores than that and it no longer exist.

You said this.
Which history proves as false.

Now you wanna move goalposts to some whole other shyt,

You do the same with every post
If this was getting 95s everyone knows where you'd stand on it. It gets a 58 and it's downplay. You don't have to defend rubbish man it's ok to say they took a swing and missed.
I have not defended anything. This again is you making up shyt for stan daps.

All i said was that you previous assertion was proven false by history.

:ufdup: