Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt man.

I gave up on this game a couple times myself. Then once it clicked, it became one of the best gaming experiences I’ve ever had.

Once you realize you can’t have the same mindset as you would with other games, the magic starts happening.
I'm starting to get it. Dodge and parry game needs major work but I'm kinda starting to feel what the game wants u to do. I'm not gonna give up this time

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
I'm starting to get it. Dodge and parry game needs major work but I'm kinda starting to feel what the game wants u to do. I'm not gonna give up this time

You are going to die. A lot.

But we all had to go through that.

And you have the right idea: they have to kill you a billion times. You only have to kill them once.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Made decent progress tonight :ehh:

So I've opened up a path that takes me to Father Gascoigne pretty easily. I've figured out how to parry/visceral attack in his first form(mainly from practicing on those 2 trolls before the elevator) but I'm still trying to figure out what the hell to do in his second form.

So far I've only upgraded my vitality I'm at like a 17 right now. Thinking about putting some points in Skill or Strength but not sure which one to choose.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Made decent progress tonight :ehh:

So I've opened up a path that takes me to Father Gascoigne pretty easily. I've figured out how to parry/visceral attack in his first form(mainly from practicing on those 2 trolls before the elevator) but I'm still trying to figure out what the hell to do in his second form.

So far I've only upgraded my vitality I'm at like a 17 right now. Thinking about putting some points in Skill or Strength but not sure which one to choose.

Couple things.

it never hurts to boost VIT. There is a soft cap but it’s not til like 40 or 50 so don’t worry about that yet. If your VIT is high you’re gonna be hard to kill.

As for the other attributes, this actually depends on what weapon you like to use. For beginners, the axe is good (so, STR).

For Gascoigne: there is a trick, or more accurately an item that makes his second form much easier to deal with. You can def win without it, but when I was brand new I needed it.

If you have any more questions you could DM me. I used to play this game like a crackhead

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Vicar Amelia defeated :whew:

Currently roaming around in Hemwick Charnal Lane trying to figure out what to do next. The saw cleaver is still my main weapon but I'm starting to like this Kirkhammer :leon:

This is a creepy ass game at certain parts

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Man the Forbidden Woods are a headache to navigate :unimpressed:

Defeated the Shadows of Yharnam. Got to Rom and had to take a break after a few defeats, this motherfukka is aggravating.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Man the Forbidden Woods are a headache to navigate :unimpressed:

Defeated the Shadows of Yharnam. Got to Rom and had to take a break after a few defeats, this motherfukka is aggravating.
Since you beat Bloodstarved beast, try doing the first chalice dungeon, it'll give you blood gems to upgrade your damage which can really help the rest of your playthrough

Highkey, the chalice dungeon bosses are the GOAT in the game, and they can be infinitely generated with variations

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Since you beat Bloodstarved beast, try doing the first chalice dungeon, it'll give you blood gems to upgrade your damage which can really help the rest of your playthrough

Highkey, the chalice dungeon bosses are the GOAT in the game, and they can be infinitely generated with variations
That's what's up I haven't tried a chalice dungeon yet. I'm confused tho how do u get to them:jbhmm:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
If you beat the Bloodstarved beast you have an item in your inventory called a Pthumeru chalice. Place it on one of the gravestones in the hunter's dream. You need a ritual blood(1) which you probably picked up from an altar in Old Yarnham. If not, go back there and get it, look up the location on youtube.