Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I will say whoever designed the enemies in this game should be in a psyc ward. The fucck is wrong with that nicca? Big ass rats for no reason, some large fukking pig chilling in a tunnel, birds with no legs.
same with nioh 1/2...these ppl gotta go to a dark place mentally to come up with the shyt that they do

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
CandidDirtyGrackle-size_restricted.gif
:deadmanny:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nightmare Frontier....why did they make this game. :hhh:

Didn't even die just put that shyt down. I'll be back tomorrow :hubie:

Whew finally drop this one off. Killed all the chalice bosses and all the DLC bosses. I did all the chalice ones after the Wetnurse so I was overleveled(178) going into the rest of the content. Beat Laurence on the first try and Orphan on the 4th(dude felt like a Sekiro boss). Beat Gerhman on the first try but used all vials and got clapped by the boss after him. After all the bosses and shyt the giant shark fukkers were the hardest thing in the game. Wtf were they thinking?

Game was really good though. Not as good as Sekiro but I fukks with this. I ain't playing the Dark Souls games cause they look like trash with that roll bullshyt but this right here? I fukk with it.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Game was really good though. Not as good as Sekiro but I fukks with this. I ain't playing the Dark Souls games cause they look like trash with that roll bullshyt but this right here? I fukk with it.

If you liked Bloodborne I would be shocked if you don’t like dark souls 3. Shocked.

you’d be the only person on the whole internet who likes one and not the other.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just replayed this on a Bloodtinge build and it felt very different. Once you get the Chikage its pretty easy, I did Orphan in 5 tries at level 85, but early game can be brutal. BSB at level 25 with all my stats in Bloodtinge :francis:. I must've died 15-20 times.

The DLC is so good. Its basically 3 areas but the last 2 especially are amazing. Hypogaen Gaol/Unseen Village the first time is still the highlight of the game for me. When the Bagman kills you the first time, then you wake up and hear this

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i liked Sekiro A LOT but this man idk ill play n start playing something else not a big fan of this story telling and combat is mid compared to sekiro.....just got passed the three witches :ld:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So I’m back playing this again after beating some months ago. Read there are some things I missed so I wanna go back and do. One thing I’ve never understood tho is how the “letter rankings” work as opposed to just damage. I have the Blades of Mercy with an “S” in Skill but I’ve noticed it can put out more damage with other gems yet the rating will go down to “A”. Hopefully this isn’t a stupid question but which is better the S or the damage?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i liked Sekiro A LOT but this man idk ill play n start playing something else not a big fan of this story telling and combat is mid compared to sekiro.....just got passed the three witches :ld:

Beat this and the dlc game was fire once I got into the way the story was being told, lore etc also had to unlearn Sekiro combat. Team that made this game should go see a therapist tho :picard:

Love how the game forces you to be aggressive w getting health back after you been hit, really fits my playstyle.

Also the dlc might have the hardest bosses I've ever played in the horse guy w the sword and the last boss. Idk if I was underleveled or whatever but I pretty much had to have a damn near perfect run w them as they don't give you enough time to heal w their attacks especially the last one. Once they hit me w the 1st move of their chain I was :dead:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I’m back playing this again after beating some months ago. Read there are some things I missed so I wanna go back and do. One thing I’ve never understood tho is how the “letter rankings” work as opposed to just damage. I have the Blades of Mercy with an “S” in Skill but I’ve noticed it can put out more damage with other gems yet the rating will go down to “A”. Hopefully this isn’t a stupid question but which is better the S or the damage?

The grade is how it scales to that stat. So the higher your skill the higher the damag (up to the point your grade determines).

I did NG+ with Blades of Mercy. That high skill build is a cheat code with the parry damage

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I have decided to return to this journey, one that has tormented me for years due to my initial failure :mjcry:

Alas I have finally progressed in Central Yarnham and defeated the Cleric Beast for the first time :wow:

I can feel it clicking, I can see what the hype is about now. I think I can do this :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have decided to return to this journey, one that has tormented me for years due to my initial failure :mjcry:

Alas I have finally progressed in Central Yarnham and defeated the Cleric Beast for the first time :wow:

I can feel it clicking, I can see what the hype is about now. I think I can do this :banderas:

You were eating hits. The next bosses aren’t going to be anywhere near as forgiving.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side

Good shyt man.

I gave up on this game a couple times myself. Then once it clicked, it became one of the best gaming experiences I’ve ever had.

Once you realize you can’t have the same mindset as you would with other games, the magic starts happening.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
You were eating hits. The next bosses aren’t going to be anywhere near as forgiving.
Yea I figured. I wasn't expecting to win, that video was the first time I ever even got that far I beat him on my first try. I've been stuck in Central Yarnham for years :pachaha:

I'm up for the challenge tho, doesn't seem as impossible as I once thought