Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If you beat the Bloodstarved beast you have an item in your inventory called a Pthumeru chalice. Place it on one of the gravestones in the hunter's dream. You need a ritual blood(1) which you probably picked up from an altar in Old Yarnham. If not, go back there and get it, look up the location on youtube.
:ohhh:

Good shyt I just checked and I have both those items. Will try later tonight preciate it bruh

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
So I've defeated Rom and The One Reborn and then started exploring the Chalice Dungeons. Can't front I'm having fun in them, it's a nice side quest to the main game. I've made it to the 3rd level of the Lower Pthumeru Chalice.

I went back to the main game and I'm in some nightmare world, I don't know what the fukk is happening.

Question about Insight.....does it hurt to have too much? I wanna spend some of it at that fountain in the dream world but I'm not sure what it does. I'm sitting on like 60 right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I've defeated Rom and The One Reborn and then started exploring the Chalice Dungeons. Can't front I'm having fun in them, it's a nice side quest to the main game. I've made it to the 3rd level of the Lower Pthumeru Chalice.

I went back to the main game and I'm in some nightmare world, I don't know what the fukk is happening.

Question about Insight.....does it hurt to have too much? I wanna spend some of it at that fountain in the dream world but I'm not sure what it does. I'm sitting on like 60 right now

Insight is like World Tendency in Demon’s Souls, it can make the game harder if you have too much of it. Enemies will be harder to kill but it unlocks some additional stuff

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Buy a Blood Rock before you go to the next area, there's an enemy there that causes madness buildup if you have too much insight

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Mergos Wet Nurse defeated, barely made it out alive:whew:

Made it to Gehrman and got my ass kicked a few times before I called it a night

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Max level character with max damage blood gems :whew:

zCbcymT_d.webp

dOcdG3N_d.webp