Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defiled Amygdalas third stage is ridiculous if you don't look up anything or use any cheese methods.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Platinum achieved :banderas:

SuONG.jpg

I'm glad I came back to this, I hate it was my first Soulsborne game because I definitely made it harder than it should have been initially. Mission accomplished I can move on now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Platinum achieved :banderas:

I'm glad I came back to this, I hate it was my first Soulsborne game because I definitely made it harder than it should have been initially. Mission accomplished I can move on now

Thats crazy its my first soulsborne game also and i was not prepared for it my first playthrough. I’m replaying it now and doing the chalice dungeons and dlc and some of hte optional bosses i missed the first time.

This DLC is pretty wild, not gonna lie. I would have never been able to do this the first time.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Thats crazy its my first soulsborne game also and i was not prepared for it my first playthrough. I’m replaying it now and doing the chalice dungeons and dlc and some of hte optional bosses i missed the first time.

This DLC is pretty wild, not gonna lie. I would have never been able to do this the first time.

Is that a Chikage?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

They need to stop playing and drop a remaster for PS5 :feedme:

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
:yes:

Yeah, i listen to Spotify when i play

Try listening to the in game music when you fight the last boss of the DLC. That dude’s voice will haunt your nightmares for weeks.

And the Maria video you posted was dope. I don’t care what anyone says- you can’t get that type of experience from other games. Going sheer panic to when you finally put the boss in the dirt, is like nothing else

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Try listening to the in game music when you fight the last boss of the DLC. That dude’s voice will haunt your nightmares for weeks.

And the Maria video you posted was dope. I don’t care what anyone says- you can’t get that type of experience from other games. Going sheer panic to when you finally put the boss in the dirt, is like nothing else

That heart thumping :blessed: