Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I will say whoever designed the enemies in this game should be in a psyc ward. The fucck is wrong with that nicca? Big ass rats for no reason, some large fukking pig chilling in a tunnel, birds with no legs.

CandidDirtyGrackle-size_restricted.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yahar'Gul the first time, with the creepy ass music kicking in as you explore the prison downstairs was the highlight of the game

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I beat Vicar Amelia on the first try. This isn't the boss I quit the game over. I don't actually remember fighting this boss. I remember it was a big muthafukka who shot electricity over the place. I think I went to prison before it or something. Either way I am definitely in at this point might cop the DLC. Game is a lot easier than I remember....then again I was complete garbage back then.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I beat Vicar Amelia on the first try. This isn't the boss I quit the game over. I don't actually remember fighting this boss. I remember it was a big muthafukka who shot electricity over the place. I think I went to prison before it or something. Either way I am definitely in at this point might cop the DLC. Game is a lot easier than I remember....then again I was complete garbage back then.

Darkbeast Paarl probably

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

Darkbeast Paarl probably
I thought the Darkbeast was the easiest boss in the game. I ran into him accidentally exploring the Unseen Village and trying to escape those 3 hunters inside that church/prison area. I used blood to distract him and hit him with heavy attacks.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Darkbeast Paarl? I smoked his ass the first try

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Same. Ended up under it :dame: and hacked it to death. Thought it was a lucky thing till I gave it that easy work again in my next runs :jawalrus:
I was shook because I wasn’t trying to fight a boss. Those 3 hunters kept giving me work I basically got chased into that boss fight. When I beat him with little effort I was like :mjlol::gucci::mjlol:. There was no way he should have been that easy especially being one of the later bosses in the game.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I was shook because I wasn’t trying to fight a boss. Those 3 hunters kept giving me work I basically got chased into that boss fight. When I beat him with little effort I was like :mjlol::gucci::mjlol:. There was no way he should have been that easy especially being one of the later bosses in the game.

:pacspit: that fireball-throwing Hunter

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Parl is the one who made me toss the game in the bushes. Beat him on the first try with the mini hunter helping me. Also beat some weird witch boss. After playing Sekiro I notice that they do toss in some trash bosses every now and then that are more mini games than anything else. Game is kind of food at this point. I'm enjoying it though. Wish it wasn't so damn creepy so I can play more than two hours without passing out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah Parl is the one who made me toss the game in the bushes. Beat him on the first try with the mini hunter helping me. Also beat some weird witch boss. After playing Sekiro I notice that they do toss in some trash bosses every now and then that are more mini games than anything else. Game is kind of food at this point. I'm enjoying it though. Wish it wasn't so damn creepy so I can play more than two hours without passing out.

Yeah, From games always has a few gimmick bosses like the celestial emissary, it’s a nice tension breaker.

...and yeah, this game is really creepy. It’s even more creepy once you get into the lore of it. Gives me way more chills than actual horror games