Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A load of people have backed it up at this stage.

Links?

Not saying you're wrong but I haven't seen anyone "back it up". I seen people comment on the original rumor, that's it.

I kinda don't care either way. I already got it on PS4. I'd be a lot more excited if they announced a sequel.

Fred.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Links?

Not saying you're wrong but I haven't seen anyone "back it up". I seen people comment on the original rumor, that's it.

I kinda don't care either way. I already got it on PS4. I'd be a lot more excited if they announced a sequel.

Fred.

Check the thread on :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Links?

Fred.

I wouldn’t count on a sequel announcement any time soon. They have barely said a word about Elden Ring

• Dap

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t count on a sequel announcement any time soon. They have barely said a word about Elden Ring

TBH I think there will never be a sequel (pretty clear that From are moving away from Soulsbourne as much as possible) and it sounds like this remaster has nothing to do with them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Playing this again.

It’s kind of nuts how the lore of this game is set up. The more you know of the world around you the more unbearable it becomes and eventually kills you, like thats an actual game mechanic.

Something about this lovecraftian shyt just sends chills up my spine

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 years later and.....I think it might have finally clicked. I'm not sure. I bought it at launch....got to Vicar and tossed it in the bushes. After going through Sekiro I kind of see how to play these games. My issue with these games has always been that i feel like I have to kill every enemy to get to the last point I died in. In reality you just run pick up your shyt and go from there. I will say that these monstery bosses have weird hitboxes and angles. I just now kind of passed where I was before and I did it in almost a day.

• Dap

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My issue with these games has always been that i feel like I have to kill every enemy to get to the last point I died in. In reality you just run pick up your shyt and go from there.

It’s whatever you want it to be. Sometimes I would go all the way through every time to get the strings down. Sometimes it would just be some good catharsis to wash everybody. Sometimes I just accepted the L and sprinted. If it’s a boss run I’m probably jetting :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
6 years later and.....I think it might have finally clicked. I'm not sure. I bought it at launch....got to Vicar and tossed it in the bushes. After going through Sekiro I kind of see how to play these games. My issue with these games has always been that i feel like I have to kill every enemy to get to the last point I died in. In reality you just run pick up your shyt and go from there. I will say that these monstery bosses have weird hitboxes and angles. I just now kind of passed where I was before and I did it in almost a day.

Yeah you really only have to kill everything if you're farming for souls or whatever the currency is.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The natural journey of a souls fans:

Buy a souls after hearing about how good they are> bushing it after getting ass handed to you> play another one years later and lt finally clicks> go back and revisit the one you sucked at and enjoy it>buy every other game in the series to maintain the high> move on to souls-like games> end up disappointed they aren’t as good> wait anxiously for any piece of news for a new game while you continue to buy clones and be disappointed

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say whoever designed the enemies in this game should be in a psyc ward. The fucck is wrong with that nicca? Big ass rats for no reason, some large fukking pig chilling in a tunnel, birds with no legs.