Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Just making through the dlc stuff, the fukking Fishing Hamlet :damn: difficulty spike hit me like a ton a bricks. Went down into a water well thinking everything was all smooth. 2 of those huge fast demons we're down there waiting on my ass.

:win: kill them first try tho. Gotdamn this game just gets better and better. Now I'm stuck at Kos now :mjcry:
Welcome to the later cake son

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Late pass on this shyt, i played it years ago and gave up at the tower gunner. Came back recently and this game is incredible :wow: it's brutal but it does something to you man. You can rage in fustration one moment and have the most satisfying the next. Figuring out you gotta be aggressive to progress and rolling into enemies instead of away. Using the transform weapon into combos :ohlawd:, getting punished for mashing buttons. Trying to play this shyt completely blind but I'm so tempted to peek at a guide.

DS1 was fun but the way the force you to be offensive in this game make it so much better. No shield to hide behind and turtle your way through the game.
Triple :flabbynsick: late pass on this piff.

Bought it to hold me over until RE2 since I had just bought a PS4.

Knew from this and many other threads that the game is unbridled piff but I wasn’t expecting this to resemble the most fully realized and well executed version of what a modern Castlevania game should feel and look like. And THAT is why I could easily see this becoming one of my goat games...

And I’m still only in Central Yharnum getting my ass handed to me :pachaha:

Can’t wait for more free time to dive into this world

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I got this and never really played it with the dlc and everything. I made a hunters axe build military professional and its still getting me some pressure to get past the first cleric beast brehs :sadcam:

Its wild cuz right now im playing assassins creed on nightmare mode and i ran thru monster hunter pretty ok but this shyt right here :damn:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Triple :flabbynsick: late pass on this piff.

Bought it to hold me over until RE2 since I had just bought a PS4.

Knew from this and many other threads that the game is unbridled piff but I wasn’t expecting this to resemble the most fully realized and well executed version of what a modern Castlevania game should feel and look like. And THAT is why I could easily see this becoming one of my goat games...

And I’m still only in Central Yharnum getting my ass handed to me :pachaha:

Can’t wait for more free time to dive into this world
wait til you make it to the cainhurst castle:wow:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I just bought this from Best Buy and can't get past the first werewolf. I've died like 3 times.

:troll:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA