Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Daps
:merchant:

The Unseen Village of Yahar'gul is scary as fukk. That chanting in the background is :banderas:
I haven't cut thiis shyt on in months. I might not beat this game anytime soon but if not I hope they have a patch for this game for the Neo. shyt would be great.

you haven't finished the game of the generation? :scust:

Daps
Backlog and shyt.

I just now defeated the DarkPearl Beast and got out of Yahar'gul and shyt. I don't even remember where to go and shyt.

if you just beat paarl then ur in old yarnham and if you cleanse the foul streets there it should lead you to the next optional boss Blood Starved Beast

better bring antidotes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you just beat paarl then ur in old yarnham and if you cleanse the foul streets there it should lead you to the next optional boss Blood Starved Beast

better bring antidotes
I beat the blood starved beast already. I haven't gotten to the forbidden woods yet from what I'm reading. I haven't fought Vicar Amelia either.

Daps
I beat the blood starved beast already. I haven't gotten to the forbidden woods yet from what I'm reading. I haven't fought Vicar Amelia either.

:huhldup: Forbidden Woods was probably my least favourite part of the game.. first time in that joint getting to the boss battle (which aint easy :huhldup:) took a long time

If you aint got numbing mist and your dps is wack don't bother hitting up Amelia

Go to the forbidden woods first, find the path that leads back to central yarnham - get into Isofekas clinic (beware of insight here :demonic:) and grab the cainhurst summons.. you'll need it after you go through hemwick charnel lane (quite a difficult area) and beat the boss

But yeah fukk the forbidden woods, its one of the few places in the game you'll just wanna get tf out of as soon as you get there

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: Forbidden Woods was probably my least favourite part of the game.. first time in that joint getting to the boss battle (which aint easy :huhldup:) took a long time

If you aint got numbing mist and your dps is wack don't bother hitting up Amelia

Go to the forbidden woods first, find the path that leads back to central yarnham - get into Isofekas clinic (beware of insight here :demonic:) and grab the cainhurst summons.. you'll need it after you go through hemwick charnel lane (quite a difficult area) and beat the boss

But yeah fukk the forbidden woods, its one of the few places in the game you'll just wanna get tf out of as soon as you get there
I do have the numbing mist. After I had defeated the Bloodstarved beast I was killed by the adductor and brough to Yahar'gul.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just killed some women that was ringing a a sinister bell on this rooftop. :lupe: The one near the summon henriett. Nothing happened though.

I then went up further and I see this big hallway :mjcry:
eNWaGc8.jpg

Edit::childplease: beat her the second try. I had a another player join in along with Henriett. shyt was a cakewalk. Is there any drawbacks to summoning other players?

Last edited:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I just killed some women that was ringing a a sinister bell on this rooftop. :lupe: The one near the summon henriett. Nothing happened though.

eNWaGc8.jpg

Edit::childplease: beat her the second try. I had a another player join in along with Henriett. shyt was a cakewalk. Is there any drawbacks to summoning other players?

first run?
only the stigma of casualness... :troll:

Daps

eNWaGc8.jpg

You get less blood echoes for beating the boss if you summon
The person you summon has less health
Every boss will have more hp and will be more erratic

If you're at the grand cathedral you're probably gonna go down to hemwick charnel lane but unless you have the cainhurst summons going there aint worth it

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Also if you summon you can be invaded. I've never invaded in Bloodborne because all you have to do is exit the game when someone invades and you start where you left off with no penalty unlike in Dark Souls

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Late pass on this shyt, i played it years ago and gave up at the tower gunner. Came back recently and this game is incredible :wow: it's brutal but it does something to you man. You can rage in fustration one moment and have the most satisfying the next. Figuring out you gotta be aggressive to progress and rolling into enemies instead of away. Using the transform weapon into combos :ohlawd:, getting punished for mashing buttons. Trying to play this shyt completely blind but I'm so tempted to peek at a guide.

DS1 was fun but the way the force you to be offensive in this game make it so much better. No shield to hide behind and turtle your way through the game.

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Just making through the dlc stuff, the fukking Fishing Hamlet :damn: difficulty spike hit me like a ton a bricks. Went down into a water well thinking everything was all smooth. 2 of those huge fast demons we're down there waiting on my ass.

:win: kill them first try tho. Gotdamn this game just gets better and better. Now I'm stuck at Kos now :mjcry: