Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Somebody breakdown what I'm supposed to do with these Tempering Blood Gemstones? I have a shyt ton of them right now.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just beat the shyt out of this Dark Beast Paarl bytch

Almost got me, so I popped a vial and that bolt action
:whew:

She got in the corner and it was RIP
:demonic:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
:jbhmm:

Somebody breakdown what I'm supposed to do with these Tempering Blood Gemstones? I have a shyt ton of them right now.
You put those in your weapons in the Hunters Dream to strengthen your attacks. Tempering boosts your weapons physical attacks, but there's other types of gems in the game too. Most of the gems you find in the main game are kinda garbage, all of the best gems are in the Chalice Dungeons

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I wasn't perfect, just wanted to show you what the real boss looks like when he doesn't do the same exact thing the whole fight :yeshrug:

This one is definitely not elite, but it was my first try and I had no idea what kinda moves this bytch was gonna throw at me. Feel like I could beat this bytch with ease next time.

That boss is probably one of the more easier boss fights in the game (if you know how to parry well) as she leaves herself open to a lot of parry opportunities. If not then....:mjcry: Lol. I actually used the Hunter's Axe to beat her as it had outstanding range against her attacks.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just made it to the big ass spider in Lake.

@Mowgli I remember you saying backtrack some before doing this fight, why's that?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just made it to the big ass spider in Lake.

@Mowgli I remember you saying backtrack some before doing this fight, why's that?
There are certain doors you can talk to and rescue people who give you shyt. Youd really have to look it up though. It was so long ago.

Once you beat that spider.

:wow:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
beasthunters_saif.jpg

The r1 lunge :ohlawd: best weapon in the game by far
it's a skill weapon so you might wanna replace the cane when you get to the dlc @GoldenGlove
I never replaced the Cane breh
:mjcry:

It was my go to on damn all the hardest bosses. Just beat Laurence with it today

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:merchant:

The Unseen Village of Yahar'gul is scary as fukk. That chanting in the background is :banderas:
I haven't cut thiis shyt on in months. I might not beat this game anytime soon but if not I hope they have a patch for this game for the Neo. shyt would be great.

Daps
Reppin

The Unseen Village of Yahar'gul is scary as fukk. That chanting in the background is :banderas:
I haven't cut thiis shyt on in months. I might not beat this game anytime soon but if not I hope they have a patch for this game for the Neo. shyt would be great.

you fukking p*ssy.

GOAT game of this generation.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Play the DLC and I forgot what the area is called but its like a psychiatric ward with a bunch of deformed patients and acid trap bookshelves.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

patch for what?