Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:francis:
nikkas do that?

I don't think @Mowgli legit did that knowingly, if it happened. I also don't think the average player was intentionally doing it either. Probably happened from a lot of folks just putting their PS4's in sleep mode rather than cutting the game off completely, which is understandable. I never noticed any boss during my play-thru get less aggressive and significantly easier either, but I suppose it's possible.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
The attacks he used on you were actually less dangerous then the be ones he used on me.

Good job though. Co cud have been a liiiiitke more accurate but a good showing non the less

I wasn't perfect, just wanted to show you what the real boss looks like when he doesn't do the same exact thing the whole fight :yeshrug:

This one is definitely not elite, but it was my first try and I had no idea what kinda moves this bytch was gonna throw at me. Feel like I could beat this bytch with ease next time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't perfect, just wanted to show you what the real boss looks like when he doesn't do the same exact thing the whole fight :yeshrug:

This one is definitely not elite, but it was my first try and I had no idea what kinda moves this bytch was gonna throw at me. Feel like I could beat this bytch with ease next time.

Eeeeez. Eeeeeeeeeeez :whoa:

Is this a dlc boss? I don't think ive seen this.

I consider most bosses that require me to use more then 2 vials a failure but sometimes u just wanna get that bytch outta there

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Eeeeez. Eeeeeeeeeeez :whoa:

Is this a dlc boss? I don't think ive seen this.

I consider most bosses that require me to use more then 2 vials a failure but sometimes u just wanna get that bytch outta there

Yeah that's a DLC boss my bad

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

When she starts doing those ranged attacks... :damn::whoa:

I Love Bloodborne :banderas: