Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
His second form is easy but hes more manic than a crackbaby on his first. You almost guaranteed to get slapped first husy walkinh into the room:beli:

He slapped me up a lot in his first form, when I finally broke that and got him to the second phase and he got that sword I just panic'd cause I thought he was gonna go ham at me and I hopped around too much and landed right underneath his swrod :pachaha:

But you right that second phase was easy

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Breh, it took me forever to get back there. I didn't know you had to go to a different tombstone to go back. Always just used the first one. I was backtracking constantly before that even after I lit new lamps. Was wondering why the fukk I couldn't access new lamps after I lit them. :heh: :snoop:

I killed myself over and over again by those guys with the bags trying to get taken back. :heh:

SMH...I see why so many newer games handhold ya'll new nikkas over there.:mjlol::snoop:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill be honest bloodstarved beast killed my desire to enjoy/play this game. Could of probably been one of if not my GOTY if not for that boss fight. shyt is just cheap as shyt. Haven't played in months

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Ill be honest bloodstarved beast killed my desire to enjoy/play this game. Could of probably been one of if not my GOTY if not for that boss fight. shyt is just cheap as shyt. Haven't played in months

Thought that was one of easiest, if not the easiest boss, on the whole game :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That nikka is a low tier boss homey, nothing to brag about. When i open a door to a root dungeon and see that scrub waiting i laugh.
I don't see any of your elite clips though. Where's your no vials n8gga. I have them all up in this thread stop it.

Don't ever downplay my gifts clown.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see any of your elite clips though. Where's your no vials n8gga. I have them all up in this thread stop it.

Don't ever downplay my gifts clown.
"Elite clips":russ:

Stop it your flexing on the board is comical. I'll let you cook:mjlol:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Go back in breh, that boss is simple just juke around the sides of him and chop him up. I've beat that loser like 10+ times and I don't even get hit anymore

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
"Elite clips":russ:

Stop it your flexing on the board is comical. I'll let you cook:mjlol:
When it came time to show them receipts you bargained for some in store credit instead of that money back.

Nah nikka, we need to see them receipts. Show me you beating an elite boss in some elite footage.

I'll wait.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Finally getting around to moving through this DLC. Tried it first on NG++ and that shyt wasn't working so I started a new character and finally got him built up enough to try the DLC.

Ludwig & Laurence were tough :whew:

Ludwig took me 5 trys I think and Laurence was 3 or 4. Bosses got easier though, the Living Failures weren't shyt really and I should've got them in one try but got caught by that shyt coming out of the sky. Lady Maria was kinda tough but if you can dodge you can win that fight pretty easily imo, I got her first try :ld:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it came time to show them receipts you bargained for some in store credit instead of that money back.

Nah nikka, we need to see them receipts. Show me you beating an elite boss in some elite footage.

I'll wait.
Lame attempt kid, gtfoh i seen your blood echoes on ground.:mjlol:

nikkas who play this now that boss is weak sauce. So you show me some elite gaming or whatever you call it
against a tough boss then you get some props. Until then:camby:

:umad:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
That nikka is a low tier boss homey, nothing to brag about. When i open a door to a root dungeon and see that scrub waiting i laugh.

I thought you were talking about Pthumerian Descendent. That dude in that small ass room on the level 5 dungeon. Ho ass throwing daggers through the pillars on some bullshyt :pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lame attempt kid, gtfoh i seen your blood echoes on ground.:mjlol:

nikkas who play this now that boss is weak sauce. So you show me some elite gaming or whatever you call it
against a tough boss then you get some props. Until then:camby:

:umad:
Yea you're a jobber.

Can talk elite but can't show elite. I already said I have footage through this thread beating bosses but your jealousy at being casual has blinded you

Last edited:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Blood Starved Beast, Dodge left. That's all you need. Easy victory.

And to the person that killed the church lady, yeah you fukked up. People leave bad notes all the time.