Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What weapon yall using for BSB? Ima go back and give em that work then try to beat this game. Funny people where saying that father dude was tough and I beat him in one try but BSB gave me that work 10+ times.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
What weapon yall using for BSB? Ima go back and give em that work then try to beat this game. Funny people where saying that father dude was tough and I beat him in one try but BSB gave me that work 10+ times.
Fire paper on any weapon and if you have any blood pungent cocktails, throw them to distract him

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yea you're a jobber.

Can talk elite but can't show elite. I already said I have footage through this thread beating bosses but your jealousy at being casual has blinded you

You had to cheat to beat Logarius breh, that's not elite :ufdup:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Destroyed him. Simplistic boss. I think i no vialed that fakkit. :mjlol:

I guess he gave you a lot of trouble. :umad:

Bruh you used the glitch in the game where he goes into easy mode. There was ZERO magic used in that fight.

I'm actually at Cainhurst in my NG++, I'll upload my first try & show you what that fight is supposed to look like.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bruh you used the glitch in the game where he goes into easy mode. There was ZERO magic used in that fight.

I'm actually at Cainhurst in my NG++, I'll upload my first try & show you what that fight is supposed to look like.
How can i use a glitch .Those are just the moves he did when i played him. you cant make the game glitch. he was obviously petrified playing an elite gamer and choked under pressure. Less fear playing you i guess

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
How can i use a glitch .Those are just the moves he did when i played him. you cant make the game glitch. he was obviously petrified playing an elite gamer and choked under pressure. Less fear playing you i guess

Back when it came out if you left the game running for a long time the boss would check down into easy mode.

As long as it makes you feel elite though bruh, that's all that matters.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Back when it came out if you left the game running for a long time the boss would check down into easy mode.

As long as it makes you feel elite though bruh, that's all that matters.
How the fukk am i supposed to know if hes playing easy or hard. I put in hours on the game, if it glitched, i couldnt tell, but i guess theres always going to be haters, jealous of my accomplishments. Not like i wont beat his monkey ass simplistically again. My dodge counter game just on another level with these bosses. In your face style. I havnt seen one ounce of footage from you though. Casual shyt.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Use the Saw Cleaver or Saw Spear, you get bonus serration damage againsts beasts with them. BSB is a Beast-type enemy and against those types you wanna take advantage of the serration damage boost, along with the fire damage boost from the fire paper or fire gems. Also, you can always summon Alfred before you enter the boss fog as long you have some insight and agreed to cooperate with him.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bolt is your best friend against the cainhurst boss. He's easy to parry when he does his 3 combo slash attack and levitates and flies at you

Daps
Yea you're a jobber.

Can talk elite but can't show elite. I already said I have footage through this thread beating bosses but your jealousy at being casual has blinded you
get that no vial orphan challenge done :youngsabo:
:whoa: wouldn't wish that on satan