Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't you light the torch when you came out the jail? You keep going up the winding staircase until you get to the very top where a torch lies i think
Yeah, but I just found a lamp and just got out of there. I didn't know I wouldn't be able to get back inside. I was just so focused on beating that damn Vicar Amelia that I was moreso like why the hell am I in this random ass place right now after dude with the sack killed me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but I just found a lamp and just got out of there. I didn't know I wouldn't be able to get back inside. I was just so focused on beating that damn Vicar Amelia that I was moreso like why the hell am I in this random ass place right now after dude with the sack killed me.
You can get back later.

Hopefully you didn't miss the electric mace.

There's also a boss in the 2nd level of that jail. An electric dog

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You needed help?

:snoop:

Some things are better left unsaid

I might have to no vial that boss, by Myself just to make an example out of this game.

I did feel bad about that 1 but after I lost 10 straight I tapped out. Still, I was the only man left standing when I finally took that bytch down

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I prettty much beat err boss solo.orphan was by far the hardest shyt in the game from the pure unrelenting nature of it. I wish maria was harder because she is by far the dopest fight in the game. Could have used more fights like that instead of collossal fukk bois galore.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Breh, it took me forever to get back there. I didn't know you had to go to a different tombstone to go back. Always just used the first one. I was backtracking constantly before that even after I lit new lamps. Was wondering why the fukk I couldn't access new lamps after I lit them. :heh: :snoop:

I killed myself over and over again by those guys with the bags trying to get taken back. :heh:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I prettty much beat err boss solo.orphan was by far the hardest shyt in the game from the pure unrelenting nature of it. I wish maria was harder because she is by far the dopest fight in the game. Could have used more fights like that instead of collossal fukk bois galore.

I thought that 1 would be hard but I beat Maria solo on the first try, I was walked into that fight with the orphan with so much swag after that.... I wasn't ready. Still her first form is breeze for me now.

I gotta say the dopest fight to me was Logarious at Cainhurst Castle

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I gotta say the dopest fight to me was Logarious at Cainhurst Castle

That fight pissed me off my first time around. Kept killing me over and over and over, just spamming magic. Ebrietus and Logarius were the toughest for me. Ebrietus legit had me ready to give up.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Eberitus was easy when i fought her the first time. Then i fought her with a new char and she was doing shyt she wasnt on my first time. Did this OHKO homing laser shyt that had me looking at my screen like :wtf:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Also laurence second phase, getting surrounded by lava and dying with 5% life to go to beat him.

nikka spit that shyt at the only angles of escape and im just in this shyt dead ass with this face on smh:upsetfavre:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Ludwig was a bytch at first too, too fukking fast to get away from so you gotta jump around him

Think I beat him after like 7 tries but I thought I was gonna have to fight him about 15 more times :snoop:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ludwig was a bytch at first too, too fukking fast to get away from so you gotta jump around him

Think I beat him after like 7 tries but I thought I was gonna have to fight him about 15 more times :snoop:
His second form is easy but hes more manic than a crackbaby on his first. You almost guaranteed to get slapped first husy walkinh into the room:beli: