Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The saw cleaver/Saw Spear are good for beating enemies to the punch without giving them a chance to retaliate. There transformations aren't as good as the Axe, Ludwig though

Yeah, the saw cleaver spear was my go-to weapon up till I got the Ludwig. I also love the Blades of Mercy (I think that's what they're called). Love how fast and up close n personal they are. Plus the poison.

So I guess I'm being a try-hard with this Treaded Cane out here huh

:heh:

Yeah...I tried to rock with that cane. I wanted to liek it, since you know I rock with Ivy, but it's just a bit too weak overall. Should've been more of a sword wipe like Ivy and had some better special properties about it.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
So I guess I'm being a try-hard with this Treaded Cane out here huh

:heh:

I don't hate the threaded cane. When you have a high skill build it's dope.

I also love the Blades of Mercy (I think that's what they're called). Love how fast and up close n personal they are. Plus the poison

When you got that stamina jacked up those Blades of Mercy do work. The damage is pretty weak but you can eat somebody up with those things if it's 1 on 1.....you're fukked if there's multiple enemies though.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't hate the threaded cane. When you have a high skill build it's dope.

When you got that stamina jacked up those Blades of Mercy do work. The damage is pretty weak but you can eat somebody up with those things if it's 1 on 1.....you're fukked if there's multiple enemies though.

Depending on the enemies, I've wrecked hordes of them with the blades since all that stamina means you can stick and move really well. Plus the switch from 1 blade to 2 and back to 1 in mid combos. They put work.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is my GOTY.

Just waiting for a sale on this DLC.

Still have nightmares over Defiled Amygdala. :mjcry:
:merchant:
Yeah breh that bytch or whatever the fukk gender it is, just murderers me until some brehs on the board gave me some essential tips and it was a easy fight. But Bloodborne is definitely my GOTY and I never fukked with any Souls games like that

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta finish this shyt. I forgot where I left off at but the last thing I remember was getting my shyt pushed in by the Blood Starved Beast. Nikka at work told me like "You can summon another guy to help you near the staircase."

Did that and crushed that fukker.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shook. :heh:

Had him beat then he jumped in the air, fukkin up my camera angles and dropped that staff on my head.

I have no more vials so I'll be beating him with no vials. Don't need bullets for that fakkit. You can cancel all his attacks with heavy weapons
@SumBlackguyz

What i said. Skill in its PUREST form. The final form.................

Elite Gaming!

Daps
beasthunters_saif.jpg

The r1 lunge :ohlawd: best weapon in the game by far
it's a skill weapon so you might wanna replace the cane when you get to the dlc @GoldenGlove

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Just beat the dlc yesterday :banderas:

The final boss in that took me 22 tries, that orphan bytch is ruthless, even with 2 other ppl helpin they would catch that work too :damn:

Once I got her whole fight pattern down tho :banderas:

Beat most of the bosses on this game within 5 tries, never more than 10 :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just beat the dlc yesterday :banderas:

The final boss in that took me 22 tries, that orphan bytch is ruthless, even with 2 other ppl helpin they would catch that work too :damn:

Once I got her whole fight pattern down tho :banderas:

Beat most of the bosses on this game within 5 tries, never more than 10 :dwillhuh:

You needed help?

:snoop:

Some things are better left unsaid

I might have to no vial that boss, by Myself just to make an example out of this game.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Im rocking thay holy ludwig/axe combo

i killed that healing church lady at unseen village cuz the notes advised i should

but when i killed her and she said "what have i done" i was like :merchant: :lupe: should i have done that? did i fukk up brehs? :lupe:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget to let the slow walking man holding the sack kill you

:shaq:

And double explore everything you can a before you kill the spider

:shaq:
After I killed Vicar Amelia, I tried letting dude kill me, but it didn't take me back to the Unseen Village. I guess I fukked up

:francis: