Bleaching is c00ning, double eye lid is c00ning, how come bone straight weaves aren't?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I honestly believe y'all hate Black Women. Sadly, the first thing you will come for is how we choose to wear our hair because it's an easy target. If you won't wife a woman or call her out her name because of hair, HER HAIR and what she chooses to do with it... You have more serious issues to take care of.

They really need to stop.

Cause, a lot of BM have hairline issues, balding, wearing hats all the time aka #hatfishing, hairline bumps, fat rolls on top and in the back of their neck and more...but do we talk shyt about them? Nah.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Don't worry about what I am, worry about

71KgoOAaSzL._SY355_.jpg

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Cause, a lot of BM have hairline issues, balding, wearing hats all the time aka #hatfishing, hairline bumps, fat rolls on top and in the back of their neck and more...but do we talk shyt about them? Nah.
yeah jokes have never eveeeeeer been made about this things

:stopitslime:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

you don't need too. BMs get on BMs, not make excuses. This isn't even a sexist war, I was legit asking a question about bone straight hair. weaves and wigs are ancient, but typically people wear these as extensions of their own hair/texture.

I think it looks ridiculous and some what ridiculing when a white woman wears an afro. I just don't understand why it doesn't work in reverse, as if to say their texture is better. more accepting, what it SHOULD be. NAH.

What's the difference between
whitefro.jpg

and
shutterstock_254253301.jpg

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I agree. But, it's still crazy to me. My mom and dad never said anything negative about Black people - hair, skin color or features.

Neither did my parents and my mom had long ass hair, all natural. The most she did with us was box braids growing up.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:russ: You dont want no serious answer to this. Muthafukking judge said its okay to discriminate against dreads in a work place. shyt you got LITTLE GIRLS still in Africa fighting to wear they natural hair. We had made many stories of schools openly discriminating against black hairstyles. And you wondered why these females wear weaves:wow:. Muthafukkas dont want no real answers.

Last edited:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad

I don't have the energy to argue with a nikka about what the fukk I choose to do with my hair. Anytime a man tries to "school" me about shyt that grows from my body, they get hit with the miss me early. I wish my man would....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

hairline = genetics
balding = genetics
hats?
hairline bumps = ingrowns :stopitslime:
Fat rolls = genetics/exercise

The fukk that gotta do with looking like an Indo-European? :sas1:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
hairline = genetics
balding = genetics
hats?
hairline bumps = ingrowns :stopitslime:
Fat rolls = genetics/exercise

The fukk that gotta do with looking like an Indo-European? :sas1:

Welp. Fix that shyt before talking about BW and what they do.

And...Due to braids, perms and sometimes genetics many BW have Alopecia and hair loss issues. EVEN CHILDREN. Which is another reason BW wear weaves and wigs.

Another common cause of alopecia in black women is traction caused by wearing tight ponytails, extensions or extremely tight braids. ... Hair loss due to using harsh chemicals, such as relaxers or perms, may cause burns on the scalp. These burns form scar tissue inside of the hair follicles causing permanent hair loss.