Bleaching is c00ning, double eye lid is c00ning, how come bone straight weaves aren't?

Superstar
Daps
thats the point of the thread, TEXTURE
is waves your texture tho? or just someone else's texture u can mimic

giphy.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you are too dumb to be posting your idiotic shyt online. It’s called assimilation. Black women are told by everyone including their own race that they are less desirable and more ugly with their own natural hair. Don’t forget we live in a white supremacist society. I’ve heard chicks say how they are no longer invisible once they get bone straight weave.

Chicks say managers have told them their natural hair isn’t professional and to go back to the weave they wore in the job interview. My ex told me how she noticed how she got treated with less respect generally in day to day life when she wore her natural hair in public (neat and presentable looking) - people’s body language and vibe with her was more cold and closed off.

Compared to when she had weave, suddenly others were more receptive to her, more friendly...even simple shyt like the level of service and attention she received when served as a customer.

You hypocrites complain about black women wearing weave but don’t give a second look to chicks who’ve got natural fros. As if black women don’t have it hard enough, if wearing straight hair will make their lives easier and help them go by day to day life as a black woman with slightly less hardship then it ain’t rocket science.

Some of you coli nikkas are the most mentally stunted fukkers alive.
This nikka is a liar and a half foh

my girl work in corporate with a fro. I work
In corporate with dreads. Many of our black female friends do the same with natural hairstyles or natural hair wigs. Its not 1990 anymore.

Furthermore people mistreating a bw for not having straight hair in 2018 is just some outlandish shyt. White folks even at their most insensitive just beg to touch your hair at work, if folks were getting discriminated that office would have went viral immediately.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
is waves your texture tho? or just someone else's texture u can mimic

giphy.gif
of course its our texture, all you're doing is brushing it down :wtf: what white person do you see with waves when they brush it down? link? :wtf: you do realise the effect comes from coiled hair stretching out, thus the wave effect, BONE STRAIGHT hair can't do that. :wtf:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This nikka is a liar and a half foh

my girl work in corporate with a fro. I work
In corporate with dreads. Many of our black female friends do the same with natural hairstyles or natural hair wigs. Its not 1990 anymore.

Furthermore people mistreating a bw for not having straight hair in 2018 is just some outlandish shyt. White folks even at their most insensitive just beg to touch your hair at work, if folks were getting discriminated that office would have went viral immediately.
giphy.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
link to data.

Men’s perception of Black Women's hair

theres currently a survey online touching up on the subject matter.

I just found out 50% of black women suffer from hair loss by the time they are 40. :snoop:

Natural hair movement - Wikipedia

This hair trend is shaking up the beauty biz

Study Says Black Women With Natural Hair Increased Big Time in 2011

Opinion | Black Women’s Transitions to Natural Hair

"Two-thirds of African-American women wore a natural hairstyle in 2013, according to Mintel's Black Consumers and Haircare executive summary, published last year."

It is really amazing how you dudes really don't know shyt about your women.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

"Two-thirds of African-American women wore a natural hairstyle in 2013, according to Mintel's Black Consumers and Haircare executive summary, published last year."
sooooo I decided to do a little bit of research on how they got that number, because of course you need to look into the source for all we know it was a survey taken at a shea butter party 25 women asked to take a test.

turns out they calculated the results by asking black women how many were using natural hair products. using coconut oil constitutes as you wearing a natural hair style, even if you wear a bone straight hair wig that goes down to your arse over it. :heh:
Natural hair movement drives sales of styling products in US black haircare market

Last edited:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

Opinion | Black Women’s Transitions to Natural Hair

It is really amazing how you dudes really don't know shyt about your women.
he isn't african American so he wouldn't know. I'm not sure if he's in America right now, I know I claimed to live here before but as of right now Im not sure.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
sooooo I decided to do a little bit of research on how they got that number, because of course you need to look into the source for all we know it was a survey taken at a shea butter party 25 women asked to take a test.

turns out they calculated the results by asking black women how many were using natural hair products. using coconut oil constitutes as you wearing a natural hair style, even if you bone straight hair wig that goes down to your arse over it. :heh:
Natural hair movement drives sales of styling products in US black haircare market

Did you even read your own source? Styling products are one thing they used with the main focus being relaxers but they also surveyed the consumers (BW). Why wouldn't the declining sales of relaxers ie a hair product be a good indicator of natural hair acceptance? Here is a quote directly from your link.

"The Black haircare industry has undergone quite a transformation over the past five years and that should continue heading into the next decade. As more and more Black consumers are embracing their natural self and walking away from relaxers, it is presenting opportunities for natural brands to enter the market. Our research indicates that wearing their natural hair makes Black women feel liberated, confident and different from others, giving them a tremendous sense of pride in being Black while displaying their natural beauty,” said Tonya Roberts, Multicultural Analyst at Mintel. “The prominence of the market reflects the high price tag of many natural haircare products, but consumers appear willing to pay the price for a natural look.”

"The move to natural has negatively affected sales of relaxers, which dropped 18.6 percent from 2013-2015"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
he isn't african American so he wouldn't know. I'm not sure if he's in America right now, I know I claimed to live here before but as of right now Im not sure.

Oh I see. He is projecting the problems of his women on AA women. It makes sense now. AA women have been on the natural tip some time.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Did you even read your own source? Styling products are one thing they used with the main focus being relaxers but they also surveyed the consumers (BW). Why wouldn't the declining sales of relaxers ie a hair product be a good indicator of natural hair acceptance? Here is a quote directly from your link.

"The Black haircare industry has undergone quite a transformation over the past five years and that should continue heading into the next decade. As more and more Black consumers are embracing their natural self and walking away from relaxers, it is presenting opportunities for natural brands to enter the market. Our research indicates that wearing their natural hair makes Black women feel liberated, confident and different from others, giving them a tremendous sense of pride in being Black while displaying their natural beauty,” said Tonya Roberts, Multicultural Analyst at Mintel. “The prominence of the market reflects the high price tag of many natural haircare products, but consumers appear willing to pay the price for a natural look.”

"The move to natural has negatively affected sales of relaxers, which dropped 18.6 percent from 2013-2015"
I don't see where they surveyed the consumer, again, from your link its based off sales of their product.

Oh ok, so 75% of black women are natural now, so what gives with the whole corporate excuse, bm not liking excuse, peer pressure excuse, time consuming excuse? Oh now you agree then, that those were complete bullshyt arguments when magically 75 fukking PERCENT of black women are "supposedly" natural now per your link. Are you low key assisting with my argument? :mjlol:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Read the thread title. I gave specifics.

I never said you can't put products in your hair, change up styles, even relax it, I gave a specific hair texture.

718339b9-f79f-48ce-a17f-449f85a56ebe.jpg

:noah:

As if this woman wouldn't get BM attention. :mjlol:

Right. Do you know how long it takes a BW with natural hair to gain that length - when they stop relaxing their hair and then CUT that hair off?

2-3 years min.

invalid

Banned
Daps
You're equating this
Jewfro-hairstyle-for-men-7.jpg

to this
hqdefault.jpg

:stopitslime:

how come I've never seen cacs with 360 waves

Breh... why are you acting naive like you don't know the history and evolution of black hair in this country. You think 360 waves as a style just fell out of air into the laps of black men?

360 waves is an evolved hairstyle and is a current version of this which was popular in the 30's, 40s, and 50s.

maxresdefault.jpg

Which was a mimck of this......

vw-finger-wave3.jpg