Bleaching is c00ning, double eye lid is c00ning, how come bone straight weaves aren't?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok you're clearly not understanding the point I'm trying to get across. I'm not denying that natural hair is more accepted because it clearly is and, more AA women across the nation are sporting the look more than ever regardless of their socioeconomic/class they reside in. What I'm trying to get bros to understand is that to maintain long natural hair and length requires a ton of time consumption and patience which could be problematic especially for people that have busy schedules. Also, the negative stigma that kinky hair has is somewhat disappearing but, let's not act like there aren't still people who isn't fond of it now. :usure:It isn't as easy as you guys think it is, trust me I know from experience and it's why I'm not going to critique bw on the issue and why I'm trying to get you guys to see from their perspective.
The problem with what you're saying is that most black women will never have shoulder length fros nor will they ever attempt to get them. You're just jumping to an extreme for no reason.

Also I'm not some clueless basement dweller, I know how much time women actually spend on this. I got natural sisters cousins friends coworkers etc. I woke up next to a black woman who rocks a fro this morning ffs. and all the time she spends on it was poofing it out.

This idea that euro style hair is worn because their own hair is too much trouble is bullshyt. Even the weaves and wigs require upkeep and protection and many of the huge fro's you're describing are wigs anyway

Ijs what you typed reads like barely relevant juelzing

Daps
tired of the "I hate black women" support group coming up in here everyday making the most inane threads pretending they're trying to have a legitimate conversation when what they really want to get together with their internet buddies and bytch about women

if you aint trying to discuss and learn, keep this retarded shyt in your diary

How is a thread asking black women to appreciate their natural beauty interpreted by you as one for black men to come in and express hatred of black women? :mjlol:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
The problem with what you're saying is that most black women will never have shoulder length fros nor will they ever attempt to get them. You're just jumping to an extreme for no reason.

Also I'm not some clueless basement dweller, I know how much time women actually spend on this. I got natural sisters cousins friends coworkers etc. I woke up next to a black woman who rocks a fro this morning ffs. and all the time she spends on it was poofing it out.

This idea that euro style hair is worn because their own hair is too much trouble is bullshyt. Even the weaves and wigs require upkeep and protection and many of the huge fro's you're describing are wigs anyway

Ijs what you typed reads like barely relevant juelzing
Well tell that to guys like @Clean Cut who has been postings women that have shoulder length natural hair or longer that thinks it's easy for bw to attain:hubie:Also I disagree that most bw can't grow their hair past shoulder length I just think a lot more work would have to be put in than it would be for other races of women for them to reach that goal.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So no. Why are you speaking on a culture you aren't apart of?
The same way your people talk about cultures they don't know shyt about. Whether it be indian, arab, north korean, south african, somali (insert most racist country you've never set foot in but read about) you lot do a lot of talking then when someone zooms in on your shyt, you start putting your hands up :hubie:

I’m natural. My hair is super long. Walking around with a fro personally for me isn’t practical lol. I remember I wore it a few years back when my hair wasn’t as long and it kept getting caught in things. Had branches ripping out my strands, getting caught it my car door :mindblown:.
I could rock it all day every day when it was short but the longer it got the more I realized that stretching it and wearing braids and twist even straitening it was better for me :yeshrug: I sometimes rock wigs when I really don’t want to deal. Synthetic ones close to my texture when blown out. No one can tell the difference.
Essential - Show off your coco locks
How far down does it go though? 26?

You ever do the afro pigtail puffs? :noah:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The same way your people talk about cultures they don't know shyt about. Whether it be indian, arab, north korean, south african, somali (insert most racist country you've never set foot in but read about) you lot do a lot of talking then when someone zooms in on your shyt, you start putting your hands up :hubie:

How far down does it go though? 26?

You ever do the afro pigtail puffs? :noah:
Oh I see. You're some kinda of race-baiting AA hater. I'll make sure to report that.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Oh I see. You're some kinda of race-baiting AA hater. I'll make sure to report that.
Do you see a nationality targeted in the OP or the title? You yourself wanted to look for division, just like you tried with men vs women. I made a simple assessment that applies to people that wear bone straight hair. Beat it. :camby:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Do you see a nationality targeted in the OP or the title? You yourself wanted to look for division, just like you tried with men vs women. I made a simple assessment that applies to people that wear bone straight hair. Beat it. :camby:
You admitted in your last post you were talking about AA and now you are trying to backtrack. I've already proven that the majority AA women wear their hair natural.You need to speak on your own women if you have a problem with their hair. You got a problem with AA but wanna include us in your issues. I already reported your ass BTW. I encourage others to do the same.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know back then i had never even heard of natural hair weaves. But we have way more choices and varieties now. I just think it’s gonna take a while for more of us to embrace our textures and be comfortable with it. A lot of us are still self conscious about how our hair and texture is perceived. A lot of the points that were made in here about why some of us wear straight weaves were right but a lot of it does have to do with self hate. I wouldn’t say it’s c00ning tho. Some black woman legit think that their hair is ugly. It’s what we were taught. It’s not easy to just unthink it.

This is the best post in this thread. Dap and rep

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You admitted in your last post you were talking about AA and now you are trying to backtrack. I've already proven that the majority AA women wear their hair natural.You need to speak on your own women if you have a problem with their hair. You got a problem with AA but wanna include us in your issues. I already reported your ass BTW. I encourage others to do the same.
If this were true, this thread wouldn't be as deep as it is. With dozens of excuses. And I can speak on whatever culture I fukking want too, you can report the fukk away it doesn't fukking matter.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If this were true, this thread wouldn't be as deep as it is. With dozens of excuses. And I can speak on whatever culture I fukking want too, you can report the fukk away it doesn't fukking matter.

You sound angry :funny:. I think Imma go through this thread when i get up from my nap and report all your posts for race baiting since you admit it. Your culture must be pretty wack if you are so worried about my people. You're going hard like a little cac. Are you a cac?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You sound angry :funny:. I think Imma go through this thread when i get up from my nap and report all your posts for race baiting since you admit it. Your culture must be pretty wack if you are so worried about my people. You're going hard like a little cac. Are you a cac?
Stop crying and snitching, it's annoying and shows hurt feelings. If you wanna wear Bollywood's finest hair go for it. I just asked a question which I'm entitled too. :heh:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I don't really care hair is hair, lets cacs wear dreads or curl their hair if they want.

But some of the arguments from the other side are stupid. "Oh, we do it for the men" I thought the narrative was that that women look good for themselves/other women not men?
"We don't make fun y'all for your hairlines, men don't face the same pressure". That's a lie. Besides comparing something like genetics to something you largely have control over will not go well for you in an argument about accountability.
"You don't like black women". This one is just stupid.

Is it largely self hate? Absolutely. You can't really argue for the other side here. Bleaching and double eye lid belong here as well.
c00ning? I think it depends on the intention of the person. Maybe some people think they look better with double eye lids or lighter skin or a smaller waist and fatter ass or a straight hairline or a thinner nose or bigger lips. People are insecure, and if they find security in modifying themselves, why not? Everyone isn't born blessed. I'm all about that transhuman/posthuman wave so it be hypocritical for me to oppose people making themselves "better" in their eyes.

Otherwise, anyone who wears weave consistently and turns around lambasting non-black women for styling their hair in dreads or whatever is a fool. If they make fun of them because it looks trash (it always is for some reason) then that is fair but when you start talking about heritage and the style belonging to someone else then you look stupid.

Again, it is largely from a place of self hate (it has to be to style your features after your oppressor), full on c00ning though?

As an aside, seeing darkskin women with straight blond weave is almost vomit inducing. It does not mesh well with the skin tone.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Every excuse for weaves I’ve ever seen or heard was absolute bullshyt.

Basically.

Unless the bytch is putting together a disguise to rob a bank for millions (and use the same disguise to flee the country) OR is putting wigs together for a Hollywood special effects dept (or a damn funeral home) then I don’t accept the excuses