Bleaching is c00ning, double eye lid is c00ning, how come bone straight weaves aren't?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Basically.

Unless the bytch is putting together a disguise to rob a bank for millions (and use the same disguise to flee the country) OR is putting wigs together for a Hollywood special effects dept (or a damn funeral home) then I don’t accept the excuses
unless she has cancer, she's just filibustering.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both black men and women are pressured to hide their natural hair. :stopitslime:Think about it. Black men are socially conditioned to have their hair as short as possible. Because white people are scared of a big natural "nappy" bush. Look at the times in recent history when wearing natural hair was in style, it was always a fight the power fukk the white man movement going on (i.e. The 70's, hardcore street Hip Hop of the 90's). The term "dreadlocks" was coined by whites because white people literally "dread" seeing your locks. :ohhh: I didn't make that shyt up either, it's historically where the term dreadlocks came from.

Hair texture is really what sets apart blacks from every other race on the planet. You have dark-skinned East Indians and Southeast Asians who are just as black as the darkest skinned blacks. But their hair is straight just like every other race.

Whiteness is seen as the norm in white supremacist western society. Anything else is seen as deviant. Black feminity is shyt on in Amerikkka. There is too much pressure for both black males and females to hide their real hair. Look at most cacs, the men don't cut their hair short to the extreme the average black men in pressured to keep his hair short. And if they do, they are often influenced by blacks to do so going to black barbershops, getting line ups and fades and shyt. :hhh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Both black men and women are pressured to hide their natural hair. :stopitslime:Think about it. Black men are socially conditioned to have their hair as short as possible. Because white people are scared of a big natural "nappy" bush. Look at the times in recent history when wearing natural hair was in style, it was always a fight the power fukk the white man movement going on (i.e. The 70's, hardcore street Hip Hop of the 90's). The term "dreadlocks" was coined by whites because white people literally "dread" seeing your locks. :ohhh: I didn't make that shyt up either, it's historically where the term dreadlocks came from.

Hair texture is really what sets apart blacks from every other race on the planet. You have dark-skinned East Indians and Southeast Asians who are just as black as the darkest skinned blacks. But their hair is straight just like every other race.

Whiteness is seen as the norm in white supremacist western society. Anything else is seen as deviant. Black feminity is shyt on in Amerikkka. There is too much pressure for both black males and females to hide their real hair. Look at most cacs, the men don't cut their hair short to the extreme the average black men in pressured to keep his hair short. And if they do, they are often influenced by blacks to do so going to black barbershops, getting line ups and fades and shyt. :hhh:
so what you're saying is you allow cacs to tell you how to wear your hair?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Okay fair enough. While I agree with most of what you said, Nothing you posted refutes the idea that weaves comes a place from self-hate or contends OP's point that it is c00ning. In fact what you said just provides context for why it came to be.
Unless you agree with the line of thinking?

*The following is not addressed to you, specifically*
What is the excuse for bleaching or double eye lid surgery?

Where is the line drawn when it becomes self-hate? Hint: Nearly all modifications come from a place of insecurity and self-hate.