Black Women surpass Asian males to lead in college enrollment

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about 7 black women from high school that went to two year colleges(Kaplan, vaterrotte etc)who claim they didn't study a lick and complain about the $20,000 tuition bill.

I'm not judging but I wouldnt trust them to put a needle in my arm.

On that same note my mom has three degrees from a four year university just receiving her third at 50. But I don't think she really qualifies for what this thread topic is.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:rudy:

Does everything have to be a competition? You're just as bad as the angry c00ns. You want black women to use their education as a weapon instead of an instrument to better the commumity. Smh.

As a weapon to those that shyt on them? YES. If you fit the description....

I see way too many good black women out there that get shytted on on a daily so when i see them better themselves and move on to other ethnicities or other races I'm not gonna blame them for doing so because for decades since the Civil rights movement we've seen black men who better themselves move onto white or asian women strictly.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
:leon: That's the only thing i agree with.

tumblr_m9009fF5X21qltr2i.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
the point is, they are getting into college for something. :rudy:
Ain't really that hard to get into college anymore :manny: Admission standards have dropped off in recent years

Now graduating is a different story

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats wrong with these women? Why do you mofos always find a way to put education down?

A degree alone shouldnt impress you but it's a step in the right direction. Unlike all these mofos that dont even try and then spend their lives crying blaming everyone else but themselves for their shortcomings.

You would think stories like this would be a cause for praise in the black community but instead you have fools like them that view it as a negative. I don't get it. Should black woman be in the hood, on welfare, popping out multiple babies or on YouTube twerking for attention? We get shytted on for engaging in ratchet behavior but when we try to better ourselves, we still get shytted on? :mindblown: These dudes are lost.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ain't really that hard to get into college anymore :manny: Admission standards have dropped off in recent years

Now graduating is a different story

That is true too.

But even more important is NOT MAJORING IN BULLshyt.
Too many kids in america go to college just to say they went to college. Majoring in bullshyt or all these redundant/useless majors then complain about not being able to use their degree to get a job. A lot of them also major in shyt which they dont have a plan/roadmap on how they will use said major. Seriously think about it: How many psychology majors or business admin majors did you go to school with?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
is this community college included ?

:manny: there's no way there is more black women than Asians at Big Ten schools, so I think that's why. A lot of nurses out there :smugfavre: Regardless, whether vocational college or Ivy League, :salute: all my educated sistas, I love her 'cause she got her own :obama:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
NURSING (and not that "nurses assistant" bs) is a GREAT field with a lot of opportunity for upward mobility. it's also recession proof as ppl will always be sick. don't lump it with other bs majors pls. mmmk? thanks.