Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We just came off of two years worth of pussies wishing death on random strangers for not going out to take an fukking vaccine, so don't be fukking crying because black women (mostly divestors and hoes that ain't about shyt) talking shyt about your dead ass daddy.

Totally different things dumbass. Neither is acceptable though.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It has to be! Theyre talking evil even in the niche spaces.

Majah hypes' rip kevin post on his facebook page has 1000+ comments:gucci:

And i cant even write these off as bots or troll comments because of the excessiveness and all the details going into their comments, these women have time:gucci:

Black men...we're alone out here for real:mjcry:
I use to work in an office with nothing but women and the shyt they would say about men :picard: would make you never want to get married. Only women who didn’t participate was a married Muslim chick but a co-worker who was transferred was bussing her cheeks in the parking garage after hours.

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Ya mans talked a lot of shyt. He had the right to do that. The people he talked shyt about, also have a right to dance on his grave.

Telling some fat ass woman, a woman past her prime, or a women with a bundle of kids not to dismiss a good dude in her lane for Tupac in a Business suit isn't talking shyt though:dwillhuh: Some sensitive ass people man.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kevin made bread off publicly denigrating and bashing Black Women :mjlol:

Why would they not be happy with this?

Imma damn sure do the same when Cynthia G's anti Black Male c00ning hating ass gets removed from this plane :yeshrug:
I wasn’t a big fan of homie but I’ve seen him go in on white bytches somethin serious. I don’t think his goal was to shyt on black women specifically. I’ve seen more women shyt on him for saying Nicki Minaj is pretty than any man has. Lol. shyt is weird.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you alll keep saying this. Whatever reflects on the internet is bound to come alive in real life.

:snoop:

I link with women and they’ll ask if I listen to him. Or out the gate say “he’s an abomination”

That docile, ignoring and tucking your tail between your leg shyt is over.

Yes because a lot of people on the internet always say truthful things and faithfully represent themselves the same exact way in real life:mjlol:

How many times does something on social media get posted here and people either call it cap or say that they need to wait for something verifiable to say anything. A lot of the shyt you see on the internet is not real, but very exaggerated versions of the truth, cmon now:russ:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
There is too much toxicity coming from modern black women you either need to heavily vet them or date out.

facts.

and cut them loose once you see cracks in the foundation.

once you start smellin the bullshyt - just politely let her know that you can no longer continue the communication

and move onto the next.... dont waste too much time.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:comeon: Cut the shyt.
Imma keep it a stack people actin like homie was Tommy Sotomayer or some shyt. Most of the women I seen him shyt on was delusional as fukk. I’ve even seen him try to have patience but women have a way of dressing up bullshyt in a bow and calling it a gift. I don’t always agree with his approach to things and even some of the shyt he has said. But he def has said some real shyt up there as well. Like I said before I’m not a fan. But I understood some of his points.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Coli home of the hypocrites

Threads get locked or bushed DAILY on here for some of y’all saying some out of pocket shyt….and it don’t matter if it’s a death, murder, rape….y’all be having a field day if a bedwench is involved or some nikka Tariq don’t like

Coli the last place I go to for a moral compass
:comeon: